• CHAPTER 2

JAEBEOM'S POV

My name is Jaebeom. Lim Jaebeom.

I worked my whole life to make a living out of dancing and singing and I actually managed to do it!

I'm the Leader of a boy group called "GOT7". Yes, we debuted a few years ago but we never ever stopped giving our best in every single one of our comebacks.
I'm definitely proud of everything I've done and accomplished so far with my members and I know I can look forward into many more amazing and great memories with them.

Today was actually a special day for me. I was meeting with a big friend of mine after a long and tiring day of work.

Her name?
Y/n. Ishikawa Y/n.

She is a beautiful and amazing woman, a talented dancer with a sweet and caring heart.
We first met when she got accepted to train at JYP Entertainment. Since the very first time we got to talk to each other, we knew we would become the best of friends.
Even with all the talent she has and all the dedication and effort she put onto her dream... She ended up not debuting, but I'm sure she's happier now...

I managed to get some free time for myself tonight and, after a small and random conversation I started with Y/n earlier this morning, the two of us quickly decided to go out and have dinner together. We haven't seen each other in a while and it's always great to be with her.
All of this was definitely planned in a rush so I had to quickly get home, change to something that looked good but still managed to fit my style, brush my hair and teeth and put on some light makeup.

Once I was ready to go, I put on a mask, to cover my face, and a black bucket hat too, then I made my way to the restaurant and made my best to not be late.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms tightly wrapped around my body, hugging me from behind with a loving and caring touch.
I turned back, those arms still wrapped around me, and I saw Y/n herself, hugging me with a big smile on her face. She looked gorgeous, her hair was wavy, the sweatpants and the sweatshirt she was wearing looked great on her and matched with the rest of her accessories.

A smile came to my face immediately, she smiled back at me and, as soon as our eyes met, she didn't even wait another second before pulling me into a tight hug again.

" Jae~ It's been a while~ " She whined and giggled in between her words. She is smaller than me so it's kinda funny to see how she sometimes struggles to hug me.
" I missed you Y/n " I said and laughed, hugging her back and making sure I didn't make such a scene.

" We should get going, hm? " I suggested and she nodded, that big smile she had on her face was bigger than ever.
" Sure! " She said and we made our way inside the restaurant, finding a table for the two of us and quickly starting to talk about what we have been doing.

" How have you been? " I said, being the first one to talk.
" I'm fine! Been pretty busy but I'm sure I can't compare this to how you've been... " She said and smirked.
" Oh don't say that... I'm doing well too even if we're having a lot of work to do... " I said and giggled.

" How's Jinyoung? And the rest of the boys? " She asked, her eyes sparkling at me. " He's- They're all doing well. Tho we've been a little tired recently " I said and scratched the back of my head, my eyes breaking our eye contact for a second. I quickly looked back at her tho.