• CHAPTER 5

YOUR POV

December has definitely been busy for me. From having a lot of work to actually getting to rest and enjoy Christmas and the New Year, this month has definitely been crazy.

Today was the 31st of December.
The last day of the year.

I said it countless times before but today is the New Year's Eve party, finally!

As soon as I woke up, I got into casual and comfortable clothing and started messaging and calling everyone that was already preparing everything for the party. They told me that they were starting to clean and tidy up everything for tonight, organizing and getting most of the things ready for the party. That was a relief.

Weren't they being a bit rushed..? Maybe... But things will be better if we take care of this right away.

I stayed at home for lunch and ended up spending half of such a special day calling people and staying in contact with everyone that was going, including Jaebeom and Jinyoung too. The two of them were going and I was really happy about it.

As you can imagine, I was already nervous for tonight and, of course, I was excited about the 3 of us being able to get together in such a "special" event.

As soon as I finished eating lunch, I drove off to the building and tried getting there as fast as I could. It was 2 pm already and, even we still had plenty of time to organize everything, I wanted to help as much as I could.
I didn't like the idea of getting there and seeing that everyone worked hard for tonight and I didn't.

Hours later... We had everything ready.

Before we could actually start the party, I had to change into something different, something that was "appropriate" for a party. I had to look good...

We had around 20 minutes left before guests started coming and I made my best to work on my appearance in those few minutes.

I did all the previous preparations and work in the most simple and comfortable outfit possible, the same one I was wearing at home.
In a separate big and sports bag, the one I usually bring with me to the studio, I brought a beautiful and fancy dress, some accessories to add some "personality" to my outfit and shoes that completely fit the rest of my strong look. I already had makeup so I didn't need to worry about that part.

Guests started coming right when I got out of the dressing room, meaning that it was 8 pm already.
I put a smile on my face immediately and started greeting and introducing people to each other.

One of the first people to show up was actually Seojoon, he didn't bring anyone with him but I knew just how excited and "hyped" he was just by looking at how brightly he smiled at everyone.

" Noona~! You look fantastic " He said with a big smile on his face, running up to me, bowing down to me politely for a short moment before he started complementing me for all the hard work we did.
" Seojoon-ie, thank you! You look great too " I said and smiled, his face got really red and he was definitely embarassed with such a simple compliment coming from me...
He really is a ray of sunshine, he was polite and sweet most of the time but managed to look intimidating and cool whenever he was performing.