• CHAPTER 3

JAEBEOM'S POV

After thinking about it for a while, I decided to not tell her about Yuri.

I just talked with her for a bit and, shortly after, I left the company and got home. It was late and I needed to get some rest.

The next day...

" Jaebeom? " I suddenly heard Mark call my name, I turned around after wipping a drop of sweat from my forehead, giving him a small smile. We have been practicing for a while now.

" Jinyoung told me you were with Y/n yesterday " He said and I nodded. " How is she? " He asked and I chuckled " Doing pretty well... She covered our new song with her class and she even showed me the video. She's definitely doing great " I said and he nodded " Good to hear that... " He said and sighed.

" Oh and what about their cover? Can I see it? " He asked and I widened my eyes a little. " I think it's on Youtube... " I said and he gasped.

The two of us ended up sitting next to each other on the cold floor of the practice room and he took his phone out to search for the cover.

" The channel is called "Ishikawa Crew" I think " I said and he searched it up, confirming what I just said " It is! " He said.

Mark clicked on their most recent video and it was indeed the cover they did of Lullaby.

" Ooh it's Lullaby! They picked the song well hm? " He said with a big smile on his face. " Just play it already, you'll be surprised " I said and smirked, he side-eyed me and pressed play.

We carefully started watching the video and he quickly recognized Y/n. " Damn she's doing Jinyoung's parts? " He asked and I nodded. " They all have amazing skills but Y/n really stands out the most... " " She's their teacher what did you expect? " I said and he laughed.

" Who is the boy doing your parts? " He suddenly asked when one of the boys moved to the center to do my part. " Oh Y/n told me his name " I said and paused for a moment " Yoon Seojoon " I said once I remembered his name.

" He looks young... He's pretty good already! " He said and I nodded. " Y/n told me I'm... I'm his role model " I said in an embarassed state and he chuckled " He really does resemble you, in some weird way " He said and I laughed.

" Woah... " Mark gasped right after the cover ended " I should message Y/n later and tell her I liked their cover " He added and I nodded " You really should, she'll be really happy about it " I said and smiled.

" Who was the girl doing my parts tho? " He asked " I don't know them so- Wait try checking the description of the video! " I suggested and that's exactly what we did.

Gladly, the description of the video had everyone's names on it and specified which one of us they specifically covered.

" Min Hyejoo is her name! Woah... She's also a great dancer " Mark read the girl's name out loud and smiled to himself " I'm sure that Y/n trains these kids pretty well " He said and I cracked up laughing.

" What is it Jaebeom? Why are you laughing? " He asked with a confused expression " From what I know, she's a little too harsh and strict with them... Always pushing them to the limit " I paused and he gasped " But these kids never give up and they do keep up with her really well " I added and he nodded.