Pipercy

Piper POV

I sat in the Aphrodite cabin absolutely bored out of my mind. Jason, Annabeth and hazel had all gone on a quest which made me very sexually frustrated (thanks hazel for picking Jason to go with you) and frank was being a praetor at camp Jupiter and Leo was away with calypso,

Which left Percy Jackson.

Over the months we both spent on the Argo II we never really became close. The Argo seemed like it was split in two at some points, with Percy, frank and hazel in one half and me, Jason and Leo in the other, where only Annabeth seemed to be able to naturally switch between both groups naturally.

So I never became good friends with Percy. But today that would change. I was going to go over to his cabin and we were going to have a conversation and become really good friends.

I stood up from my bed and went to the door and left the girly Aphrodite cabin that smelled like nothing but perfect teenage girls and prom kings and queens.

Most of the camp was empty since it was the winter vacation, but I was still in my usual camp crop top that I cut myself and my comfortable black booty shorts.

I was walking over to the son of Poseidon's cabin when I started to hear a faint clapping noise. As I got closer I could discern that it was coming from Percy's cabin. Huh maybe he's watching a sports game, I didn't know he was into sports.

I knocked on his cabin door and immediately heard bed sheets flying, draws opening and closing and Percy asking "Uhh... who is it?"

"It's piper" I responded in the most upbeat tone I could muster.

I heard a zip and then the door opens revealing the 6' Percy Jackson in almost all his glory "hi Percy, can I come in?"

"Umm.. yeah come on in" he gestured inside.

As I walked into his cabin I saw that his draw hadn't closed properly and I saw a bottle of lotion, unused tissues and a playboy magazine (demigods can't use phones for porn so they have to get creative)

That's when it struck me, Percy was t eating a sports game, he was jerking off. I could still see the outline of his cock in the jeans. Oh my god. It's huge, at lest three or four inches bigger that Jasons.

His penis outline wasn't helping my already horny self from staying dry. Then I realised that Annabeth is gone too, of course Percy will also be going through what I'm going through.

"So, Percy" I started after I sat down on his bed next to him "we didn't really get to know each other on the Argo, so I propose that we get to know each other now"

I count hear what he said since I was too distracted by his amazing package.

"Piper.. piiiiper" he snapped his fingers to get my attention "you have some drool on your face, let me get it"

He leant over to wipe the drool away with his thumb and I leant forward to 'help' him. Now I could feel his cock rub against my leg and it felt amazing.

Percy seemed to notice this and without skipping a beat we both threw ourselves onto each other like animals.

I pulled my shirt of and threw it to the corner of the room. Percy sat back up and undid my bra with one hand and threw it in the same place as my shirt.

I knelt down to pull percys jeans down and finally get a look at his beautiful 10 inch cock.
I was drooling at the mouth for his dick so without wasting any time I engrossed it into my mouth, one special power of Aphrodite that I just so happened to inherent was no gag reflex.

I threw my head back and forth, slobbering his dick with my spit.

"Holy shit piper I'm gonna cum"

Just in time, I thought

I removed my face from his monster and let his white sticky cum fly all over my face. It felt so warm and sticky.

Percys cock almost immediately got hard again. This time he picked me up and pulled my booty shorts off.

"Which hole?" He asked

"Either, I'm and Aphrodite child I can choose weather I stay pregnant or not"

He aimed his slobbery cock towards my dripping pussy "how do you know?"

"What you think that slut of a sister drew has never gotten herself pregnant before"

"As you wish" he shoved his cock into my pussy and I screamed, I've never had a cock go this far in my pussy before.

He picked me up with his dick still in me and pushed me against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist and he thrusted into me harder than anyone ever has before. He seemed mesmerised my my bouncing D size tits until he started to suck the left one.

I was about to cum and Percy could tell so he pulled his cock out of my soaking vagina and started to lick it until my pussy exploded with my cum and soaked Percy and his floor, he didn't look bothered.

He picked me up by that waist and put me over his bed and started to fuck me doggy style. After he got tired of this position he flipped me over and started to rub his penis on the outside of my vagina until he came all over my chest.

He bent over and kissed me with no regard for the metric ton of his cum on my face.

His final move before we were both satisfied was to put two of his fingers as far up my ass hole as he could and to cream pie me with the remaining cum he had left.

That was the most amazing experience of my life. I got up and told Percy "I'll see you later"

He responded "you definitely will"

I opened his door and left fully naked with his cum all over me and I got a handful of stares from the campers still here.