Jazelico

Jason was pissed. He found out piper had fucked Percy. What the fuck.

Now Jason was horny and lacking a daughter of Aphrodite to plough. Jason decided that the next girl he sees he'll try to sleep with to get back at piper.

Jason left his cabin only to see hazel standing at the door about to knock.

"Oh, I'm hi Jason"

"Hazel! Do you want to have sex!" Jason didn't mean to be so forward but he was hormonal and heart broken.

"Yes!" Hazel responded quickly

That was easy.

Jason pulled her in to his cabin and undid his belt and pulled his pants down revealing his 8 inch cock.

Hazel was hastily in the process is revealing her perky tits and tight pussy to Jason. Jason couldn't hold it in any longer. He rushed towards hazel and inserted is pulsating cock into her tight pussy.

Hazels virgin pussy clenched around jasons penis. Jason picked her up by her bubbly ass and lifted her to the wall where he vigorously thrusted in and out of her vagina.

Jason decided not to tell hazel that he was about to cum. When he did hazels eyes rolled into the back of her head and she wailed like a banshee.

"OHHH JASONNN OH MY GODSSS"

Jason suddenly heard a noise behind him.

"Get off my sister"

"Or what di Angelo"

Nico unzipped his pants and revealed a pale long shaft. "Or this"

He inserted his cock into Jason ass. Jason grunted as he also thrusted into hazel.

Jason moved his ass backwards into nicos long member and lowered hazel to his cocks level. She started to lick on his cum covered penis. Hazel had now become tired.

She clambered onto a bunk in the Zeus cabin and lied down. Jason removed Nicos cock from his ass and bent down and began to suck on it.

Jason had never sucked cock before but it's never too late to try.

Some so he did. For a few minutes he bobbed his head up and down on nicos dick. Nico spot on his cock to help Jason, not that he needed it, he was salivating all over the emo boys penis.

Nico pushed Jason onto a spare bed and climbed on top of his and began to ride Jason massive cock. Nico bounced up and down with his balls hitting Jason's stomach which just made Jason cum into Nico sooner.

When he did nicos eyes rolled into the back of his head in vast amounts of pleasure from the anal fucking. Nico began to jerk off with Jason's still cumming cock not having left his asshole. He was already close to cumming and he just tipped himself over the edge and unleashed his juices all over Jason stomach and mouth.

When Nico and Jason had finished, Nico gave Jason a sloppy, cummy kiss and proceeded to shadow travel back to his room, still naked.

Jason sat there in disbelief of what just happened. But he was elated at the prospect of having fucked a guy