Hayna

Hazel POV

So frank was at camp Jupiter doing his praetor duty's there and I've been wanting to experiment with myself and what better time than when he's two and a half thousand miles away.

While I had been on my quest with Jason and Annabeth I had a good time but now that I'm back I feel hornier than ever and it doesn't help that all the campers here won't stop talking about Percy and piper fucking constantly while we were gone. Neither Jason or Annabeth believed it though, it was just another elaborate prank by the Hermes cabin.

But while I was on my quest with those two I found myself way more attracted to Annabeth than frank so I wanted to experiment.

I went to find Annabeth but all I could figure was the incredibly loud moans, claps and banging a from percys cabin and the same from Jason's (though who was the receiver of there cocks wasn't very clear)

I went into the big house only to find that it was empty apart from Reyna.

REYNA, of course, I've always been somewhat attracted to Reyna since I joined the legion now more so since I've started to recognise it.

I unbuttoned my shirt to show my boobs and pulled my jeans down to show my hips.

"Heyyy Reyna"

"Hello haz- oh my god"

"Do you like it. I'm experimenting"

"I can see that"

I moved closer swaying my hips as I walked.
Reyna looked as though she was in a trance.

I sat in her lap with my back arched to bring my ass too the forefront. I started to give Reyna a lap dance when she said to me "wait here, I'll be right back"

She ran upstairs to where she was staying in the big house and she came downstairs with a bag full of dildos and all sorts of sex toys.

She rea he'd in and pulled out a double sided 12' dildo from her bag and handed it too me.
I pulled off my skimpy skirt and top and gently brought the dildo to my pussy.

"Cmon hazel, go big or go home"

I shoved the massive cock in without thinking and I felt blissful. Reyna took the other end and threw it in her own vagina with ease.

We played with the dildo for a while before it started to really hurt me. "Reyna I can here because I wanted to experiment with myself not use a massive plastic cock"

Reyna, without saying a word, removed the fake cock from both of us and started to lick my vagina. He tongue felt so nice on my clit so I started to rub along with her tongue movements.

She rubbed her face along my pussy until I came all over her "UUHHH REYYYNA OHH MY GODSS YOU'RE SO GOOD OHH"

She stood up and lifted her leg over mine and put our vaginas together and she started scissoring me and this time her juices went all over me, she pulled out a but plug from the bag and forced it into my tight virgin asshole and she did the same with another plug.

She reached into the bag again and pulled out a vibrating dildo and put it to both our cunts and made both of us cum on the other un controllably.

I was feeling nothing but pure pleasure so once Reyna stopped I leant my head back and shut my eyes. Once I opened them again Reyna was bending over me kissing my perky c cup tits and small nipples. I straddled my legs around Reyna without noticing the strap on she had put on, I squealed loudly in pleasure as Reyna started to thrust onto me. She towered over me.

Her height was almost too much for me to bear
With her towering over me her thrusts felt like elephants charging at me.

I squirted one last time and Reyna left upstairs after spanking my ass leaving me wanting more