𝗶. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑

lowercase intended !

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° chapter one, act one✧

.* the vanishing of joan smith
and will byers.

NOVEMBER SIXTH, 1983

" JOAN C'MON WE GOTTA GO TO MIKES ! "  jade smith banged on her sister , joan smith's , door

" JOAN C'MON WE GOTTA GO TO MIKES ! " jade smith banged on her sister , joan smith's , door.

" stick a sock in it , jay. " joan groaned , walking out her door.

jade was wearing a pair of long white socks with two single black stripes at the top , a white skirt and a pink knitted sweater tucked into it.

joan on the other hand wore some jeans , a plain white shirt and a zip-up hoodie over the top. the two were the same yet polar opposites.

" oh bite me. " jade mumbled , walked towards the stairs of the two story home.

jade and joan lived with their mother , sophia smith. she was only thirty-one being one of the youngest mothers of the party. to dustin and lucas , she was known as the kissable ( 'fuckable' to non - minors ) mother.

it was a lie to say all the party memebrs , except joan and jade of course , had a crush on sophia. their dad was always unknown to them , no identity except the fact he died of a drug problem.

" girls ? where are you off too ? " sophia looked up from the tv and at the twins.

" to mikes house to play dnd. " jade smiled , walking towards the door.

" okay but be safe. i expect there to be two little rascals when you return. " sophia smiled , placing down the book.

" we will , i promise. " joan waved to their mother , following jade out the door.

sometimes promises can't be kept.

( paper rings season one )