Flashbacks

Anya pov

I wake up in my house, I hear something in the kitchen so I got there I see costia in my shirt with a bun in her hair she looks so adorable "hey cos" she turns and blushes "hey an" I decide I am going to tell her about my feelings for her "cos can we talk" she nods and Sits at the table with me "what's up anime" she's uses the nickname she gave me I blush "I really like you (a/n guys Anya is intersex while Lexa is trans I have had some questions about that but just wanted to make that clear) like a lot I think your beautiful and kind and loving and amazing an-" she kisses me before I can finish talking, I kiss her back and cup her cheek.

After a while we pull apart "I like u too anime" I giggle "would you maybe wanna be my girlfriend cosie" I say smirking using the nickname I made for her when we where 10.

Flashback

10 year old anya pov

Me and my brother Alex (aka Lexa) where playing when our friend costia came (a/n yes they knew costia before the whole gang thing at the end of this chapter I will tell their story) I had a crush on costia for a while now and today I was gonna tell her "hey cosie can we talk" she looks at me "sure anime what's up" I blush "a-alone" she nods and walks to the pool "what's up" "I-I um I like you like more than a friend" she nods "really" "yeah" we kiss " I like you too" "we are forever" I nod "we are forever"