Home?

At the hotel room

Lexa POV

We get home from the hospital and we head to our bedroom "ok clarke start packing fast we need to catch the next plane to poils Anya will meet us at the airport and we will go home ok" she nods holding her belly . We spilt up and take different parts of the closet and start packing.

Two hours later

Once we get done packing we take our stuff to the car. "Are you ready clarke?" She nods and hops into the car. I shut her door and get in the car. About an hour drive later we get to the airport "ok clarke we have to wait 35 minutes our plane isn't here yet ok?" She looks at me "yea".

"PLANE A678 IS HERE I REPEAT PLANE A678 IS HERE"

I wake up clarke and tell her our plane is here. 4 plane rides later they are at the airport waiting for Anya. "LEXA,CLARKE" I hear our names and see Anya running to us. "ANNIEEEEEE" Clarke yells and runs to anya. I smile at my sister "hey sis" she looks at me "hey Lexie" I laugh and hug her "god I missed you so much Lexa" I nod "I missed you too" we pull apart and head to the car.

They arrived at Lexas place

Lexa POV

We get to me and Clarke's house but she's sleeping so I pick her up and take her inside the home. We get in the house and I see all our friends and family "hey guys" I whisper "I'm gonna take her to bed ok I'll be down soon" they nod and go back to talking. I take Clarke upstairs and lay her in the bed. I take off her shoes and put the blanket over her "night baby" I say softly and kiss her head and then her bump "I can't wait to meet you baby". I shut the door and go downstairs.

I get to the living room "we need a plan ASAP" I say making everyone look at me. Anya nods "what do we do?" I sit in the chair in front of everyone "it's obvious they are targeting Clarke because she's with me" costia nods "that means my sister should NEVER be left alone someone needs to be with her when she not with Lexa." We all look at each other "ok when I'm not with Clarke costia you are to be with her when costia can't Anya will when Anya can't tavi will when tavi can't Lincoln will when Lincoln can't raven will when raven can't Luna will, since Abby and Kane you guys live two towns down it's quite impossible for her to be with y'all. I can tell her all this tomorrow morning." We all nod "good I'm tired so I'm gonna go get in the bed with my wife you guys can stay if you want if you leave lock the door please." They nod. We say goodnight and I join Clarke in the bed.

The next morning an alarm goes off for 12:00pm

Lexa POV

I wake up and turn to see Clarke still sleeping I sit up and start kissing her neck, she moans lightly and chuckles "mm lex " I smile and rub her belly , she opens her eyes and looks at me "morning mama" she smiles "morning babe" I kiss her cheek "I'm gonna go get ready ok" she nods and yawns.

An hour later

Lexa POV

Me and Clarke are done getting ready and she wants to take a picture for Instagram

*clarke.ily has posted:

Caption: me and daddy waking up this morning😩😩

Tagged:*lexa.ily

Likes:6k

Comments:

(I'm not gonna put users bc I'm lazy)

Luna: clarke did u just call Lexa daddy?

Raven: y'all are kinky fr

Anya: that's kinda sus

Tavi:OKAY WHOA

Lincoln: that's nasty

Costia: omfg!

Abby: CLARKE!

Kane:LEXA!

*Lexa.ily has posted:

Caption: I don't have a leash so I hold babygirl by her jeans😏 p

Caption: I don't have a leash so I hold babygirl by her jeans😏 p.s my wife has a fat ass bitches!
Tagged:*clarke.ily
Likes:7k
Comments:

Luna:OKAY WHAT-

Raven:oh-

Anya:ummmm

Abby:WHAT

Kane:OKAYYYYY

and more (I'm lazy so time skip to 6 months pregnant and dcs apponiment for the gender)

Lexa POV
Clarke is now 6 months pregnant she's going with anya to find out the gender in a week.

VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY YALL BUT IM STARTING TO LOSE INTEREST IN THIS BOOK BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO FINISH IT I LOVE YALL