miss you so

It's been two days clarke woke up about an hour ago

Lexa POV

I'm on my way back home after the mission after we saw what happened with Clarke we choose to stay for a day to get everything put together and we immediately left. I need to get back to my wife and my child clarke gives birth in 10 weeks so I knew I needed to come back fast I missed Clarke's 9 months mark yesterday I hope I can make it up to her.

We pull up to my place where I see Clarke's car there. Hmm when did she get here? We dropped the gang off at the mansion before we came here so the girls didn't get overwhelmed .

We go inside and see raven on the couch with Octavia, their talking about Octavia's marriage.

Octavia pov

Last night I found out I was pregnant so I'm gonna tell raven then Clarke then my family and then Lincoln when he comes back . "Rae I have something to tell you" she nods "oh you better not tell me your pregnant because I don't wanna be the last one to get pregnant hell me and Luna might adopt" I sigh raven and Luna where trying for a baby before Luna left but nothing worked "I'm pregnant Rae I found out last night" she stops talking and looks at me "o-oh congrats tavi" I smile softly "I know how much y'all have tried but Rae one day y'all will have a child of your own" she smiles and nods "yeah but I don't think Luna even wants a child let alone to marry me , we have been together for a year in a half yet she hasn't proposed I had to leave for two days just for her to agree to try for a child. I just feel like I'm the only one trying for this relationship to work. We where so much happier with Anya in our relationship but it seems like Luna doesn't want this relationship anymore" by the time she finishes she's crying.

I sigh and pull raven close "it's ok Rae maybe when Luna gets back you guys can talk this out ok?" She pulls away and sniffs "that's the thing tavi I-I don't think talking can fix this ....... Me and Luna have to break up" I'm about to say something when .

Luna pov

When I heard everything Rae said I was so upset I love raven a lot and I do want a child with her and I do wanna marry her it's just I can't right now I have to focus on my job. "I love you raven we don't need to break up" (this chapter is all couples but Anya and costia fixing their problems that's why the chapter is "miss you so"). I grab ravens hand and take her outside.

Tavi pov
I see Lincoln standing there looking shocked "y-your pregnant?" I nod . He stiffness and nods "we need to talk" I nod and pull him into the guess room.

Lexa POV

I shake my head and make my way upstairs to my room and I heard the tv playing. I know Clarke is awake because she never leaves the tv playing if she's sleeping. I open the door and walk to the bed.

I jump on the bed and sit there "HEY!" she turns to me and immediately starts crying "LEXA" I nod and pull her into my arms.

Luna pov
I pulled raven outside "raven please don't leave me" she looks at me "Luna this is toxic we have done nothing but argue then have make up sex for the past two weeks before you left! We never spend time together I want a child I want to marry you but this is so toxic I can't do this anymore Luna!" I shake my head "no" she looks at me "what do you mean no?" I look at her "we are NOT having a child and we are NOT getting married n-not until it's safe!" She scoffs "SAFE? SAFE SINCE WHEN HAS LOVE OR LIFE BEEN SAFE OH WAIT IT NEVER FUCKING HAS BEEN I WANT A LIFE WITH YOU BUT NOT LIKE THIS ITS SO TOXIC THAT THIS LOVE IS USELESS!" I'm taken back by what raven said.

She thinks our love is useless "no raven YOUR useless I'm sick of the shit can't you see I LOVE YOU BUT IM NOT READY!" She scoffs again "YOUR NOT READY? YOUR NOT READY SAYS THE PERSON THAT IN THEIR LAST RELATIONSHIP YOU GOT MARRIED WITHIN THREE WEEKS OF DATING NOW LOOK WHERE THAT GOT YOU LUNA I HAVE WAITED A YEAR AND A HALF WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND LU-" I couldn't take it anymore so I roughly shoved her on the wall and kissed her. We pull away breathless "raven." I get down on one knee I was gonna propose today but we fought.

"Rave I have wanted to propose to you for so long but I never was ready until now it took me almost loosing you to realize I have always been ready and that I love you so much. So raven Nadia Reyes will you marry me?" She looks at me in shock . "I-"

Tavi pov

Me and Lincoln head to the guest room and we sit there "your pregnant?" I nod "please don't be upset Lincoln I love you so much just please don't make me get rid of my baby" he looks at me "we are having a baby tavi of course your not getting rid of our child." We lay down on the bed and hug "god I've missed you so-".

Luna pov

"-  YES yes I'll marry you I love you so much Luna" I smile and slide the ring on her finger and kiss her.

We pull away soon after "so much." She mumbles "mm?" She looks at me "I've missed you so-".

Lexa POV

I'm hugging my pregnant wife close as we whisper sweet nothings to each other "much" I lift my head up "hmm" she looks at me and smiles "I've missed you so much ai infinity niron." I smile and kiss her forehead "I've missed you to niron."

HEY GUYS DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID  THERE IM SO CREATIVE.

anyways new chapter will be out tmr since I don't have school also some sad news I now in zoom classes my mom has COVID-19 so we are quarantined but it gives me time to write but yeah I'm think about 50 chapters of this book and then 14-20 chapters of fluff and smut and angst in the sequel so yeah enjoy pls vote and comment! Bye me loves