𝟎𝟐. ┊ 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝟒𝐑𝐌 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅
HER SIDE.

"your time limited, and i don't know how you think your gonna do it

"your time limited, and i don't know how you think your gonna do it. but, it's a bet." the voice echoed in my head as i pushed through the club doors, underestimating me was everyone's first mistake. it was the most dangerous game you could ever play, but yet still a game that was played. i scanned the room for my next victim of my annual game of the year, changing lives but this year was gone be different. i had to show a bitch that i was top dog, and she was gone learn her place there could only be ONE and i am the ONLY.

"Regular for you Aria?" the security and staff was pretty familiar with me considering i was booked here on several occasions, i was a hostess. i hop from city to city or wherever the bag resides entertaining in clubs but i wouldn't call it entertaining, getting paid to drink and shake my ass? tuh. don't be mad at me, be mad at ya mindset i tell bitches all the time it's too many ways to get money you should never be broke. "Yeah, and don't try an water my shit down either AL" he chuckled, i knew how bartending worked. they'd give the real liquor to the high ballers, and cheat the 9-5's to the cheap liquor. not this bitch. "Here ya go." he sat the tall glass in-front of me and i sat at the bar for what felt like hours before finding my victim boom, there she was.

i watched as Trish and another female stared each other down as they went separate ways, this was perfect. the smaller female seemed to have a spice to her that i liked, but what i liked even more is her feelings towards Trish and at that moment i decided, she was the one. so i took this opportunity to slide my way in and well you knew how that went.

𝟷𝟶 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

After my run in with my new project i sat back in my section and pondered the idea of my plan, i knew social media like the back of my hand being that i've been around long enough. this should be a piece of cake, the feeling of a tap on my shoulder snapped me out my deep thought. "Ay' ion pay you to be sittin' on yo ass ma'." i heard a deep voice say, i removed my dark shades and looked up noticing it was Monte i fixed my posture immediately. "Speaking of pay, where my count at nigga?" i said jokingly, i tried to watch my tone even though i was serious i knew not to cross my limits with Monte. He said nothing as usual just dropped the money down in my lap, and went back to his rounds. Monte was like the next Hugh Hefner he had multiple hot girls around the world collecting his bread, he called it an investment and i was his best one yet.

I know what your thinking and no, i'm not no call girl or escort no crazy shit like that. just after my buzz with my last relationship kept building up i turned hurt to hunger and worked hard enough for a decent amount of followers, eventually. people wanted to see me in person, and i would only fill up half a club now i can pack out a stadium. Monte called me his, 'Top Tier Bitch' and i loved it, because it pissed the other girls off. Anyway, Monte was a club promoter when he wasn't rapping and he was smart enough to start a nation wide business managing the hottest instagram baddies. he started a trend, first people thought we were a cult, or obsessed groupies. but now everybody wants to be Monte's girl. he could get you a hosting event with a bigger bag than you could imagine any other manager doing, he was good with numbers and finessing. boy could talk panties off ya granny!