𝟎𝟑. ┊ 𝐇𝐀╲𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏.

𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅
MY SIDE

the room remained silent, he stared me down in search for my soul it felt like

the room remained silent, he stared me down in search for my soul it felt like. like he was ready to devour my innocence, oh boy. was he?  she didn't mention having to sell my soul..
"Ian really gotta interview you ma' you got da part.. i jus' wanted to get to kno you alil betta'" he spat his game, i remained uninterested. "Oh." he chuckled and pushed his dreads back finally giving me the opportunity to see his face and plopped down on the table next to me.

〆

'oh shit.'
i looked him up and down the first thing stuck out to me was his house arrest band, i thought about the crime i committed in LA and how that could possibly be me... or worse. he had one pants leg tucked in his sock to show off the designer fabric, my eyes lowered to his feet the fresh jordans had not a crease in them. the gucci socks was about the only expensive brand on him besides his chain, and shoes. he must've noticed i was observing him cause he started to smile. "See 'sum you like ma?" he was fine as hell can't deny that, but all these girls working for him i know he's fucked all of them. "Yea, your socks." he smacked his lips and i giggled.

"you got jokes huh?" i nodded, "that's way off topic, anywho what you need to know about me besides what was already told, my name." i snapped back to my former attitude, bitchy. all the giggles was over ian forgot bout his lil girlfriend and her tone, i swear ima fuck her up. "That's what i like 'bout you, that spicy ass attitude i'ma fix allat." he stated with a cocky tone, i laughed. "Look, ian like them other bitches. Let's keep this shit business." i bluntly stated, the nerve of this nigga. thinking he was gone get some this fast, damn what happened to dates and flowers?! this generation only know sex now.

"Then as a business partna' lemme take you 'round my city, show you wea the action at." thereeeeee we go, but i was still cautious.. we only going on a tour THAT'S IT.

"...fine." i said finally giving in,  a smile immediately stretched at his plump pair. "I knew you couldn't resist ma." there was that cocky ass attitude, he removed his phone out  his pocket and took down my #. "Aye can you flick me up right quick?" he said holding his phone out as if i'd already said yes, i rolled my eyes and snatched it. i made sure to get the good angles for him as he posed with his money before handing it back to him i swiped to see them for myself stopping myself before scrolling onto somebodies naked pictures. "Damn shawty. " he said hovering over me admiring my photography skills, i giggled and gave him it.  "Ay' don't tell nobody i'm taking you out cool?" my smile quickly wiped off and a mug replaced it. "Why? don't want yo hoe Trish to know? i'll smack the fuck out of her." he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him on the table, "That ain't my bitch." his eyes held no expression, but i could tell he wasn't lying but that didn't mean they didn't have anything going on. "We... have had sex but she don't mean shit to me, nunna dese hoes do. Like you said, i keep shit business." his words were so harsh and cold, but it was the honest truth and that was just something you had to respect cause he could've just lied and fed me a fantasy. "But you.." he grabbed me by my chin forcing us to make eye contact "You different, you ain't have ta' tell me that if you was you'd been all up on me soon as they left. Ian onnat witchu ma, we can keep this shit business. I just don't want chu go tell them and they feed yo' head up wit sum bullshit make you look at me different before even actually knowing me fa yoself." i listened closely, nodding my head here and there to let him know i was paying attention. Freeze frame ladies, what the fuck?! what is going on in my life?! one minute i'm homeless and on the run, the next i'm granted the opportunity of a lifetime, and now this nigga? just like fashion nova, this the 3rd strike of luck. ion like this. this kinda luck came with a nasty ass price.