𝟎𝟓. ┊ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒

MORGAN POV

THE NEXT DAY

I had it the hardest growing up, so i always kept a tight guard and watched people closely

I had it the hardest growing up, so i always kept a tight guard and watched people closely. Sevyn swore up and down Trish cancelled our first hosting event, but the actions of Aria said differently. I knew it was something about her since the first day we met. I told Sevyn several times about the weird shit i'd catch Aria doing, but she brushed it off. Typical thing to do when you love someone, but that same love can get you hurt. "That ole' jealous ass bitch" Aria spat referring to Trish, but i rolled my eyes. It wasn't sincere at all, and i know this bitch did it. Monte sat in silence, he couldn't believe it and honestly it was the first time something like this had ever happened so he didn't know what to do either.

"Imma talk to Trish." he finally said after sitting in silence for so long, "Talk? her and god can have all the conversation they want when i'm done wit' her ass." if only she knew her real victim was beside her, just two faced. one minute she was nice to us, but the next i'd catch her doing weird and shady shit. ian like that at all. gave me backdoor vibes, and i don't know what her real motive is but i know she has one. "Y'all can't track or trace the #?" i asked leaning forward in my seat now, Aria's facial expression changed. "Hell naw, the promoter too pissed with us to give me access to any call log." I watched Aria release the breath she was desperately holding, I fell silent after Monte's response and plotted on how i could prove it was all Aria.

** LATER THAT DAY **

"How do i look?" my head lifted up to see Sevyn dripped from head to toe in Dior, she looked goodt! you know the kinda good that gets you ate up, which led to my next question. "Where the hell you going?"

 she mugged me for a good 15 seconds before finally giving me a answer, "Monte

she mugged me for a good 15 seconds before finally giving me a answer, "Monte.." she didn't have to say more because i knew exactly where. "Stop." i shook my head, as much as she told me it was only a 'friendship' i could start to see her wanting more. "Don't tell me lil ole Sevyn gotta.. crush." her face had completely turned red, i noticed she was nervous when she started to look around at everything but me. "Girl." she pushed pass me to walk to the other side of the room when Aria bursted in, "Oh, you look goooood." she eyed Sevyn like she was a steak dinner. "Yeah, i'm just bout to hit the studio with Monte.." her sudden lustful stare went stale, she now held a mug on her features. "Monte? didn't he choose Trish over you?!" here we go. "Aria, chill. He's not my nigga i'm not trippin' over no dick. We just friends.." Sevyn said i could tell this was gonna end bad by the look on Aria face.