Chapter 8:~The journey continues~

Elora woke up next morning by a gentle hand on her shoulder that was given her a gentle shake, "Elora,"Legolas whispered softly. And Elora opened her eyes and smiled at her brother. "How are you feeling?," Legolas asked gently. And Elora smiled, "Better. Stronger," And Legolas smiled, "That's good news since the poison almost killed you yesterday,"

And Emersion went over to her, "Elora, we need to leave. Do you think you're strong enough to get up by yourself?," And Elora nodded and she stood up and almost fell backwards when Emersion caught her, "Careful, Elora. You're still very weak," And Legolas hooked his arm in Elora's, "I'll help her," And Emersion nodded and they went out of the cave and Emersion helped Elora getting her bow and quiver, white knife and back on her back.

Gimli went over to Elora, "I'm glad to see you well, lassie. We almost thought you would die," And Elora smiled, "I've been through much worse to let some poison kill me," And Legolas giggled a little. And Elora looked at him confused, "What are you grinning at?," And Legolas smiled, "Yesterday you told us to leave you to die," And Elora looked at her brother angrily, "I was being dramatic," And Legolas raised a brow, "Really?," And Elora pushed him aside a little and Emersion smiled, happy to see Elora back to herself again.

And they continued their journey over the hills.

Elora was happy that they Misting Mountains wasn't so far away now. She just hoped 'The man in cloak' wouldn't show up soon again.

Legolas went over to his sister, "You're afraid," And Elora looked at him confused, "How could I not be. That man almost killed me. And those eyes he had. I swear that I've seen them somewhere before," And Emersion turned to them, "We're almost at the mountains,"
And Elora sighed and run after the wizard.