Chapter 6:~Leaving The Leclitras~

(Next day)

The Leclitra's Queen lead Elora, Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli and Emersion out of the castle down the stairs and then turned to them,
"You will fallow the path down there. Fallow the river and you're getting out of this forest. But I suggest to use the boats. It's more safer when it's daylight," And Legolas nodded, "Thank you, my lady. We will take the boats," And The Leclitra's Queen nodded, "Alright. Fallow me," And she lead them to the river where canoes lay and were ready to be used.

Legolas, Aragorn and Gimli in one and Emersion and Elora in the other.

Legolas, Aragorn and Gimli was getting into the canoe.
"Elora, are you coming?,"Emersion asked. And Elora took a step forward when The Leclitra Queen grabbed her wrist, "Be careful, Elora,"She warned, "You have met a man from this family before but in company with someone else who he was working for at that time. Do not look into his eyes. My the bracelet and The Valar protect you," And Elora swallowed and went over to Emersion and stepped into the canoe and they set off down the river.

"What was that all about?,"Emersion asked. And Elora began to paddle with him and sighed, "She give me a warning. She said that I should not look into his eyes and that I've met a man from this family before," And Emersion looked at her confused, "What do you think that means?," And Elora sighed, "I do not know," And Emersion sighed, "This family has hunted 'Light elves' for years. She may be mistaken,"

They reached land and got out of the boats and continued their journey through the open ground. But Elora could fell a dark presence.

"We need to travel up this hills to get over to the path against the misting mountains on the other side,"Emersion explained. And Aragorn sighed, "Let's keep moving then," And Elora swallowed as she could feel the evil presence staring at her.

"Elora, something wrong?,"Emersion asked when he noticed Elora who still hadn't started to move. And Elora looked up at him, "I can feel him. He's coming for me...," And Emersion put his hand on her shoulder, "It's okay. I'm here and I'm not leaving your side," And Elora nodded but the evil presence would not leave her.