Chapter 13: A Fight

Chapter 13: A Fight

Sana's POV

"Sana, here!" I heard Jihyo call my name, so I waved my hand at her. It's already lunchtime, and I've seen Tzucifer wherever I went. She keeps popping up in my sight, so I'm doing my best to avoid her.

I don't want to cross paths with her. No, I'm not afraid. I'm just too guilty of what I did to her.

"Hey." I greeted and was about to sit next to Momo, but someone pulled the chair, so I fell on the hard tiled floor. "Fuck!"

Students inside the cafeteria burst out laughing while watching me. Damn them. When I looked up, I met Tzucifer's straight and cold look. She raised her brows at me and slowly smirked. Mina quickly stood up and helped me up while I mentally cursed. Momo and Jihyo stood in front of me, and I knew they would scold Tzuyu for doing that, but Tzuyu ignored them and walked away.

Nayeon, the other tall girl, and the minions walk behind Tzuyu. All of them have a smug look, except for the tall girl, who looks at me sympathetically. She's saying "sorry" through her eyes. But damn that, I don't care about her pity! Tzucifer embarrassed me!

Ha! After I saved her life! Bitch.

Well, she doesn't know that, but...still! I saved her!

But you pushed her into the pool too.

Shut up, conscience!

Okay, your highness.

Argh.

"Chou Tzuyu, what you did was impudent!" Jihyo shouted. Tzucifer stopped walking and turned on her heels.

"I guess. But what she did to me was beyond impudent, Miss President," Tzucifer sarcastically said with a stoic face.

"Yeah! She almost ki—" Tzucifer glared at Zombie-looking Bunny, which made the girl shut up. I didn't know that she could do that.

Then Tzucifer faced us, or should I say me, again. "I hate you, bitch."

She said that clearly and loudly. The whole cafeteria turned silent. I also heard some gasps. I've heard those kinds of words before. I've heard someone tell me, 'I hate you' and call me 'bitch' but I didn't know why my heart felt so heavy when she said that. I felt like my heart went up to my throat and dropped into my stomach.

Pulling her hair while tilting her arm should be what I'm doing right now, but I can't. I didn't. Because I'm just standing there, staring straight at Tzucifer, like we're having some kind of staring competition. I tried my very best to avoid any emotions so she wouldn't know that she hurt me.

"Well..." I gritted my teeth. "Likewise." When I said that, I looked away.

"Good. From now on, stay away from me. You annoy me a lot. I don't like you...so much," she said and walked away, not turning around at me. I clenched my fists and yanked my hand off Mina as I headed out of the cafeteria too.

Students started to chatter, but I ignored them. My chest felt so heavy. I need to release this heaviness.

Damn it, Tzucifer. How can you do this to me?

Tzuyu's POV

I'm gripping on the railing too tight, my knuckles turning pale, and my veins popping out. I'm here on the rooftop. Satana pissed me off. She really does. I hate her. The way her face looked awhile ago makes me want to punch a wall. I wanted to hurt her so badly, but her face's expression awhile ago told me to stop what sh*t I'm doing. Fuck.