05 | Chapter Five🥀

past {10 years ago}

                                  Avila

  "Hebron can I come in" I called out in a soft whisper.

  Everything was dead silent I was almost convince no one was in before I heard a creek of the bed.

   I sighed in relive and knock twice on the door but still there was no response, it all was still so silent as a cementry.

   My brain was clouded with "what if's" in other to avoid scary thoughts, I placed down the tray and turn the door handle slowly, with the door opened wide I picked up the tray and went in.

    Everything was peach black, the only light coming in was the ray of sunlight from where the cutton was shifted slightly, I couldn't exactly disclose how elegant the bedroom was or where his bed was placed so I gripped the tray tightly and slowed my steps so as to avoid stumbling over something.

     But unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side.

   I hit my foot on what I think was a nightstand and then I heard a groan. That became my hint to know I was closer to the bed.

     I tailed the sound of heavy breathing as I move more closer to the nightstand and in no time I saw a figure laying on the bed.

Seeing him in so much pain I was disturbed and at same time so happy, with the golden opportunity I had I took my time to take in his handsome features and I could felt that giddy feeling once again.

Hebron isn't an average teenager with a average look, we were both 15 but he looked older, at young age he already had a manly look and was indescribably beautiful.

His had a well-defined cheekbone, full lips and graceful jawline and his body?

Damn!!

His packs were in the right place for a boy of his age and was undoubtedly toned, and his eye? While we all had a black dull eyes his were a light shade of brown adding to his looks. They are captivating.

A kind of eyes that would make you spill your secrets without asking.

As I stared at him, I could feel a tingling sensation in my stomach as my heart beat picked a speed.

Knowing how I feel would not help the situation in anyway, I took in two deep breaths as I sat at the side of the bed placing the tray at my sides before rubbing my soar foot.

   "Hebron wake up" I cooed and shook him slightly.

      He groaned once again and turned his sides towards me, I used that as I opportunity to touch his forehead and I felt my heart squeeze as I realize he is burning up.

    "Hebron" I called once again.

       "Uhmm" he reponds.

   "Sit up" I commanded.

    He surprisingly obeyed, I help him in sitting upright and luckily there was a wet towel placed inside a bowl at the side of the bed. I picked it up, squeeze the towel and rap it around his forehead which resulted in a hiss.