07| Chapter Seven🥀

Past {10 years ago}

                                 Avila

      My leg was glued to a spot as my heart hammered against my chest painfully, I wasn't hurt physically but the pain I felt within was just too much.

    I look round the class and then bursted into a sardonic laughter.

     If i wasn't the only one in class, i did be term as crazy and might even be taken to a psychiatric hospital by now.

   Isn't it funny that the class i was so terrified of entering was now empty. No one was in sight.

     I could finally behave anyhow i want with no one to judge me or mock me because to them, i am a nobody.

   I am someone who no one wants to have anything to do with, someone who's life is been termed as a low life, someone who could only get to enjoy school a little because of her best friend's influence.

    This is my time to finally sit in the class without having to worry about anything. But i just couldn't do that, the pain i feel knowing Hebron is out there doing God knows what without been able to do anything to stop it is just too much.

    Whenever I'm in a position to be free, life just mostly rob that from me and bestow me with something much more worst and painful.

    It sucks, but there is absolutely nothing i could do about it.

    Questions I don't have answers to keep popping up in my head and the only way i could answer them is to go to the assembly to see what's going on myself, it could break me and it could also put a smile on my face.

      Who was i kidding, it is definitely going to break me.

    This isn't the first time Hebron is going to hook up with some girl. But this seems serious because showing attention with them in public was never his thing.

    To prevent further heartbreak, the rational part of me tells me to sit right here in this empty class and try to block out any thought of Hebron. But i just couldn't do that, my heart felt like it wanted to combust.

     I couldn't take it anymore, so i ignore the rational part of my brain telling me to stay in class and walked towards the assembly knowing fully well i was soon going to regret it.

     With my heart beating widely with every step i take, i walk towards the assembly with a determination to find out what's going on.

    "You can do this Avi, you can do this"  i cheered myself on, not knowing what i am putting myself into.

       Getting there, i wasn't surprised to see almost the whole school surrounding the scene,  the whole place was loud and was so full of murmurs.

   I bit on my lower lip as i pushed towards the crowd and try to find my way to the front, as expected they all kept pushing backwards. My shoe was step on, my uniform was pulled multiple times. But still, i kept that determination and pushed my way forward.

   Only to see Hebron hugging her tightly and a light smirk on the new girl's face as she faked down happy tears making sure to squeeze Hebron more to herself.

    I took in her appearance and my heart squeezed tightly, the only reason i wasn't coughing out blood was because i was paralyzed on a spot.

Why?

      Because i am nothing like her.

  Her dress, to her manicure nails, to her nicely looking fitted shoes screams MONEY!