13| Chapter thirteen🥀

I know I haven't updated in a long time, but here I am, and this time around I am here to stay, to get this novel over with.

                  ༺❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥༻

Past {10 years ago}

Avila

Skipping meals, irregular sleeping habit, overthinking, stress, tired and drained. That's me, that became my everyday life.

I wasn't as happy as I once was, nor do I have my best friend by my side as I have decided to stop loving him. I needed space and I gave him that.

He tried talking to me few times and been the hard headed person I was, I walked off making sure to ignore him and thankfully with time he gave up trying to talk to me giving me the breathing space I needed.

And really, I thought I would be happy with that. I thought I would be fine without him in the picture because after all before he came around I was my own person, I did not need anyone to survive but that exactly the case anymore.

And that made me realize I'm far gone into loving him, as weird as it sounds I'm in for destruction.

Today, I manage to roughly get out of bed trying to get solace and to be In control in whatever way I can which made me stopped at the decision of going to Juliet's party.

I really shouldn't I know, but what more can I do when I keep feeling like I would be fine when I set my eyes on him?

Picking up the courage from no where, I stared
at my reflection in the mirror and it wasn't me staring back at me. I looked so different without looking too close I doubt if anyone would recognize me.

   My baggy fit were replaced with a nice fitted flare gown which was far far above my kneel, my rimmed big glasses also got replaced with a contact lenses and with a stiletto combined, I look nothing like my old self.

   The contact lenses was so hard to put in at first but with a Youtube video and with absolutely care, I fit it in and with everything I have done with myself I could proudly say it is the best there is.

    I knew going to the party wasn't the best thing to do, but I shouldn't stay home crying my eye out over a boy who doesn't acknowledge my feelings or feels the same way.

  If I was really going to get over him, then I really need to go to that damn party and show him what the hell he his missing!!

  Deep down I wished someone could talk some senses into me, stop me and tell me not to go but my parents themselves weren't even home to serve as an obstacle.

   Wanting to go or not to aside, with time I got tired of been home alone and that became my worst nightmare, I should tell it to my best friend but we currently aren't on good terms.

   Sighing I picked up the lousy looking invitation as I head out making sure to lock the door.

As the sun began to set, I made it to the party.

  I kept on receiving different looks here and there but this time around it wasn't full of mockery, they were looks of appreciation.