C.W and C.A (The 'Twins').

C.W and C.A

They are considered identical twins, there's absolutely no difference besides the length of their hair.

They both have a bright and vibrant color of green for their hair and eyes. They are not pale but not in the slightest tanned. C.W has very short hair, which is above her ears in a messy, flipped to the right, Mohawk. Yet C.A unlike her 'twin' has short hair but it falls to her shoulders- C.A is considered the stupid and girly side of the two.

C.W's real name I Afí̱nei (AH-FEE-NAY). Which means 'Lets' in Greek.

She was a great Princess ready to rule after her mother, Kano, in another place called Choros. Choros was a grand world, bigger then the size of Jupiter yet it contained less than our current population. Afinei was always the one to perform in expensive plays, concerts, and had always been the one to break the lies the people of her world loved.

Afinei had always thought of leaving her place, not having to lead everyone on to their own demise and just be her own person. Having lots of work to do first, she only had little time to think about that- yet she came to a conclusion.

She needed another one of her, or else nothing would be done.

On Choros spells and science blended in with perfect explanation. There was nothing of magic- they didn't even have a word for that. She stole a book from one of her well-treated researchers. He had a good combination for her need.

There came C.A.

She never wore a name, she was just another of her and Afinei made sure that no one saw them at the same time. C.A didn't like that she was like an understudy. So she took on a different style, grew her hair, and liked to play suspenseful with Afinei.

One day Afinei finally came to the conclusion that her mothers palace had to go.

Down in flames.

The first thing Afinei heard in response to her decision was "Your crazy!" From her own self. She went to the theatre that she was used to standing upon and announced her departure- but never how her mothers grounds would soon burn.

Many followed her, even after she set it in flames. Yet since C.A was Afinei, basically, she followed without a word.

Soon a god-like figure named Minos came down and claimed the two, yet he punished Afinei with more and more of herself claiming, "No cheating."

Tormented by her actions she found C.A and had to dirty their hands from the others. Minos came again and took them, making them angels but marked them with the sign their mother had loved to use. Ears and a long tail, instead of wings. But they were only used for battle, until a new ruler over threw Minos.