Chosa. (The Blue-Haired Godess).

Chosa never belonged anywhere until she was forced to create her own place and bring some sort of life.

She preferred something unique, something dangerous and great. So her worlds were unique.

There was two enormous stars that orbited one another, each with a planet half the size and each time they met at their closest points the one moon each planet kept a hold of would switch. Then the next time they would switch again.

She was happy yet she did not favor life on the planets, she made it on the Moons. Many of them were test subjects- monsters. Chosa soon bore herself and made a life that would be dominant above all the others. Yet she came down and helped them get started, though their minds grew very vague of the memory of her.

Chosa felt...alone.

So she created herself a sister. Kisu.

Kisu was a goddess who showed the emotionless people their hearts and casted positive feelings upon them, while Chosa was uninterested and simply loved to spend time with her sister. Soon Kisu requested that Chosa remind the people of her presence, when the people only worshipped her, before trouble broke out between them.

Chosa only did it for her, but she was instantly shunned.

They fought only a certain amount before Kisu confirmed to the people that Chosa was their first creator. They accepted, but claimed her the 'devil' of their universe.

Chosa was not happy, so she left her place and had Kisu care for it.

Having ended up in another universe treated as an immortal person.