𝒊. 𝑮𝑶𝑫𝑫𝑨𝑴𝑵 𝑭𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺

CHAPTER ONE

GODDAMN FLINSTONES

GODDAMN FLINSTONES

Lying on her bed hugging her pink stuffed bunny, Melaina was taking a small break from packing. Her family was set to got for a three week long trip to Central City to see some old friends and hopefully make new ones.

Melaina really needed this trip, the past couple months had been horrible. For one she'd been hiding the worst secret from her boyfriend, Courtney had been making the whole team go out for patrols 24/7 for the past couple months, her said boyfriend had been away and not answering her texts making her more worried than she already was and her family had been acting as if nothing had happened all those months ago.

The curly haired girl had to get out of this town and breath even if it was just for a few weeks, she couldn't stay here any more. Every moment she was there she was reminded of all the death, tears and torture of watching her oldest friend die.

Over and over, like a scratched record, she would see Henry die, she couldn't get it out of her head no matter how hard she tried.

It wasn't always like this though, she started going to see Molly, who wasn't only an ancient witch but a registered therapist. For the first few days she just sat on the couch and cried but after that she managed to talk about him.

Even though it was getting easy, it wasn't happening fast enough. So as she got better she also got worse.

With her family acting as if nothing had happened didn't help and when she thought she could turn to her supposed best friend, she was greeted with the reality that Josie wasn't who she was before and that now she was on her own.

In a few more hours she'd have to suit up and go on another pointless patrol. One that she really didn't want to go on but had to be there in order for Josie to stop thinking that she's doing something suspicious.

The girl took a deep breathe before sitting up and placing her bunny on the bed. She got up from her bed, kneeled down and pulled out a big black briefcase.

Nope this wasn't her suit, it was something that she had been working on since she started going to see Molly. The brunette recommended she'd try as hard as she could to keep herself distracted from everything that had happened.

Most would start a small hobby but Melaina wanted to challenge herself as much as she could. So she called an old friend of her mother's and asked for some of his suit specs, the ones he was struggling to get right and said she'd give one of them a try.

Bruce Wayne back when he was Batman had been trying to upgrade it to an advanced nanotech suit but once Gotham crime had been settling recently ( I know shocker ) he reduced his cowl wearing days but always wondered how it would've been like to actually have a suit like that, so when his former teammates daughter stepped up to the challenge he decided to give her a shot.