He is the definition of a dick

Ava and John B just got back from picking up Pope

Ava and John B just got back from picking up Pope. Jj and Kie were back from surfing.

"Hey!" Kie came over and tapped on my shoulder. Kie is the person i been closest to out of everyone in the group besides my brother Jj.
she was so comforting and fun and to be honest it's cool having a friend out of the group that's a girl. It's a lot dealing with the boys some days.

John B came in and then Pope. "Are you guys ready for the big party at the beach?" Jj said with a big smile on his face.

"Hell yeah!" John B and Pope said at the same time me and Kie just looked at each other and laughed.

It was already 5pm and the party started at 7:30. They also slept in till 2pm and it took a while to get Pope due to them talking about whatever they were talking about while Kie and Jj were surfing.

Ava went to go get ready. She never overly. She just put on a black tube top with them jean shorts and some black converse shoes. she always wore makeup at parties. she never wanted anyone to notice but she was very insecure.

She got done with her makeup and went out the kitchen. "Guys hurry up!" she yelled. She was always the first one ready she only took 30 minutes while the rest of them took 2 hours.

An hour went by and they were all ready. "Let's get rolling!" John B said as Pope and Jj ran behind him.

Me and Jj sat next to each other on the van they called the "twinkie" kie next to Jj and Pope in the passenger seat while John B was driving.

They arrived at the beach and started getting the beer out.

We were always the ones who brang the beer because we were the ones who basically made this partying on the beach first day of summer shit in the first place.

More and more people started showing up as we all handed people beers.

All of us were praying not to run into Rafe, Topper, Kelce and all of them.

"What is she doing here?" Kie rolled her eyes and took a sip of beer. It was Sarah Cameron. Kook princess. Kiara hated her the most. Apparently they had a past.

I never had a problem with her though she was always so nice to me and i know that made Kie angry because i was always nice to her back. She wasn't like her brother she had a pure heart and was nice to everybody.

"Hey Ava!" Sarah ran up to me. "Hey Sarah!"
"So i was wonder i know this is weird of me to ask because your a pouge and i'm a kook but would you like to come over on Saturday i'm having a party and you have always been nice Kie and the rest of them can-."

Kie interrupted her and sighed "i'm gonna go get more beer."

"Im sorry i really don't think it's a good idea." i said as i looked over at Kie who was furious.