15.

*Agressive smut*

*Agressive smut*

"Rafe!" I screamed as he threw a empty glass
alcohol bottle at topper from across the room as topper dodged it.

"Look-look-look man we can take about this." Topper repeated as Rafe ran up and put his hands around toppers neck. "I should've killed you decided to hurt her. And you..." he turned around and looked at me with disappointment "what he fuck are you doing with him!" He screamed as he wrapped his hands around toppers neck tighter.

"Rafe Rafe hes had enough!" I cried out as i slightly pushed him making him stumble. As I did that he put his hands around my throw and looks me in the eyes as blue met blue. As I felt it again. Relief. I looked deeper into his eyes as I felt nothing but guilty looking at the hurt on his face as I went to hold my hand up to his cheek as he stopped me midway wrapping his hand around my tiny wrist effortlessly as he pulled me out of toppers house.

"Rafe your hurting me!" He held my wrist tighter as I cried out. "Your a fucking slut." He opened up his car as he looked at me. "Get in the fucking car A." He said. His voice low as his scrunched. I hesitated as he picked me up and put me in the car himself strapping me in and getting in the drivers seat.

He started driving as my heart starting beating fast at the speed he was going as his hand gripped he steering wheel turning his whole hand a paper white color as he growled and gripped my thigh. That was for sure gonna leave a mark by the end of the ride.

He looked at me with are dark stare and said "I'm gonna punish the shit out of you when we get home." I widened my eyes and I looked out the window. Rafe put his hand around my chin and moved my face so I was facing him "look at me when I'm fucking talking ava." I nodded as he focused on the rode with a chuckle as he pulled into his house closing the door with a slam and coming to my door.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder making me squeal. Once we reach his room he throws me on his bed and locks the door making sure no one walks in.

"What the fuck are these?!" He says pointing to toppers sweatpants I was wearing as he ripped them off effortlessly throwing them on the floor and spitting on them as he gets sweats out of his drawer and throws it at me. "You thinks it's cool to be a little slut huh?" He chuckles as he shakes his head. "Well the only way your ever being a slut again is for me darling."

He slides my sports bra off while biting my lip making me whimper. "Rafe.." he looks in my eyes "shut the fuck up." He says as he reaches under his bed make me furrow my eyebrows and he soon comes back up and smirks as he has handcuffs dangling in his hand. "This is going to be fun."

He cuffs my hands to the bed as he starts kissing my thighs teasing me while looking as me as I whine. "Beg" I shake my head. "Do it." I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding "Please." "You can do better than that sweetheart." "Please Rafe oh my god please." As I say that he starts rubbing me through my panties making me gasp as he chuckles and rubs faster making me cry out and roll my eyes.

"No man will ever touch you like I can yeah?" I nodded he wrapped my heads around my throat making me open my eyes "say it." struggling trying to get my words out as he wrapped his hands tighter "I know you can do it you slut." I nodded "no-no man can touch me like you." I breathed out as he chucked and slid my panties down. "No man will ever be able to either." He mumbled to himself as he undid his belt around his waist while taking his shirt off as well as his jeans and boxers.

Placing a condom on he slowly rubbed his tip against me making me groan. He did this for a minute straight. "Rafe-do it already!" He didn't waste no time pushing his full length into me roughly making me gasp and bite my lip.

"Rafe.." I moaned he picked up the speed to my voice making the bed rock back and forth as he placed his hand around my neck "how's it feel to be a dirty slut." "How'd it feel!" He screamed as he pounded into me faster and faster making a tear run down my cheek. "Your only a  dirty slut for me." He repeated as he put his fingers in my mouth as I started sucking his fingers while looking into his eyes as he pounded into me harder as took them out of my mouth. "I'm only your dirty slut." I moaned as I felt my climax reaching. He pounded me when more time hitting my sweet spot as I rolled my eyes and got undone all over him "fuck Rafe!" I cried out as I gasped he pulled out of me and came on my stomach as his lips reached mine and he undid the hand cuffs letting my wrist free as he turned my over and smacked my bottom roughly making me whimper. He got a towel out and threw it at me telling me to get a shower and I did.

I stepped into the scolding hot shower as I let the water run down my back and threw my hair. I couldn't help but think what was going on in rafes head. If he'd ever trust me again. Meaning if he ever did. I mean it's Rafe he doesn't even trust himself. But after everything we've been through together I think he should at least trust me.

I rinsed off ringing out my hair as I walked out of the shower and stared are myself in the mirror. I looked at my thigh the bruise that was slowly but surely forming as I looked at face for a couple seconds as a tear was slowly coming down my face. I hate myself.

I shook myself out of my thoughts as I rubbed a  towel around me and ran a brush softly through my hair. I sat the brush down as I slowly went into the combinet and grabbed the bag of self care stuff Rafe bought me when we first started dating for when I stayed the night here. I got a tooth brush out of the bag and brushed my teeth slowly.

Rinising out my mouth i slowly took my towel off dropping it on the ground putting on a pair of rafes boxers along with sweatpants and one of his sweatshirts.

It was till then I saw what was on his counter....

A hair tie. and I know your just thinking well... Rafe has sisters? But....

This hair was dark black....