18

*Avas POV

*Avas POV

I feel my eyes slowly starting to open as I feel the sun shining on my face.

My eyes fully open as I sit up and look around except something different.

I'm not in the chateau. Where the fuck am I?

I start to get up and open the door to this abandoned sort of house before I feel someone behind be door closing it. I back up as the door opens again.

"Rafe..."

"Ava calm down."

"Where the fuck am I?"

"Your gonna stay here for awhile okay?"

I furrow my eyebrows "what the fuck that's supposed to mean!" I scream

"Jj called me.. said he found coke in your drawers.. I'm not letting you destroy yourself Ava.. Your staying here until you get better." He gave me one more glance before he walked out of the room closing the door and locking it.

"Rafe! Rafe! Let me out!" I cried as I banged on the door. No response as I fall to the ground. Tears rushing out of my eyes as I'm pulling on my hair. This was my fault. Everything was my fault.

*2 day skip*

This has been horrible. 48 hours since I last used and I feel like I'm going crazy.

It even worse having to look at Rafe in the face everyday as he brings me food and drinks I rarely ate though.

I barely knew how to talk to him anymore and it was breaking my heart each day it seemed our words to each other shortened.

Was this ever going to work? I thought as I bit down on my lip putting my hands on my head.

I've probably cried the amount of 27 times in the last 2 days and it was absolutely exhausting.

My only escape was sleep.

And it's kinda ironic.

That the person who used to be my escape was on the other side of the door listening to me suffer.

Authors note*
Sorry for this chapter being so short but there will be wholesome Rafe and Ava moments next chapter! Sending love to you all <3