‖௹Chapter 1௹‖

‖Two Traveling partners?‖

You were sitting in the Edge of the Starnatch cliff. You sighed in boredom. 'I guess nothing is interesting going on nowadays...' You gazed at the stars. Your eyes was twinkling under your mask.

Someone was walking and eventually saw you. 'Huh?' He hid behind the tree. The little mascot tilted her head in confusion and followed the long haired blonde. "Hey... What are you staring at Aether-" the little mascot questioned but got cut off. by a hand in her mouth. The blonde boy made 'Shh' while putting his index finger in his mouth signing to be quiet for awhile. They looked back at the person. You sighed. 'This two really don't know that I heard their footsteps..' You looked down at your lap for a moment. "You can come out now." You said coldly. Turning your head to the side. They flinched. 'Huh?! How do they even know were here?!' They thought in the exact same question. They slowly walked out and Aether awkwardly rubbed his neck. "Sorry, if we kind of stalked you.." He lowered his head in embarrassment. You sighed once again. "Its fine." you looked back the stars. "Isn't it beautiful?" Your eyes twinkled again when you met the stars. The blonde boy stared at you curiously because you have a smiling mask covered of your face. "Mhm! It is very pretty when it was night time!" Paimon happily agreed with you. You chuckled and stand up. "Well, I gotta go." "Wait, What's your name-" But then you disappeared into thin air. The blonde boy face was painted in disappointment because he didn't asked their name and sighed. Your face was covered, of course. They wont know you for sure now or yet. "Hey, Its okay. We can meet them once again!" the little mascot exclaimed. He sweatdropped. "But we dont even know their face.." Dead silence was heard between them. "Anyways... How are we gonna meet her again...?" Paimon put her index fingers together while she sweatdropped. He sighed. "Its the one way to find out." He turned his head towards the stars. He smiled. He looked back at paimon. "Lets go back to Mondstadt." Paimon nodded. And began walking away from the Starnatch cliff. You were floating in the air and the two didn't even notice since your far away. You sighed. 'This two have a good relationship... but.. it looks like they bicker alot.' You stared at their backs. 'Well, i might As well get my mora.' You disappeared to go back to liyue to get your mora.

"Jean." Aether called out. The blonde pony-tail looked up to Aether and has a questioning face. "What is it, Aether?" "Do you know this H/C girl who has a smiling mask?" He questioned jean in curiosity since he didnt see that person around Teyvat. "Hm? Of course not." She shooked her head and hummed. "Oh? What's this?" A person leaned side of the door. Jean sighed in irritation. "Could you please stop sneaking on conversations." She glared at the blue man. He raised his hand up in defense. "Aww... Come on now. Just this once?" He plead. Jean sighed in defeat. "Fine, but don't do anything stupid." "Back to the topic... So you basically don't know that person?" Aether asked. "No, not at all. Why? Did something happened?" Jean raised her eyebrow. "Oh, Its nothing" He waved his hand. "Mhm!" Paimon agreed with Aether. "Okay then. Is there anything to ask?" Jean asked. "Nope, Thats all." Aether shooked his head. 'Hmm? A smiling mask i suppose?' Kaeya was deep in thought. "Kaeya, Do you need anything?" She raised her eyebrow when Aether and paimon has left the office. "Ah, Its nothing. I should get going. Bye Acting grand master." He waved his hand and then left. Jean sighed and went back to work. 

You were walking around in liyue. And yes your still in your outfit. People stare at you in suspicion. But you don't mind their stares. Judgement is judgement right? You chuckled silently. 'It sounds wrong but i guess its both.' You went upstairs to go to the northland bank. You went inside and see two fatui harbingers having an argument or... bickering at each other. "You disgusting orange haired fatui! Dont you dare call me short!" The purple haired fatui harbinger argued. "Excuse me- I mean im not wrong though." The orange fatui scoffed. You sweatdropped at their argument and went to the counter. "Where's my mora?" You asked the purple fatui girl. "Oh, Here it is." She handed to you. "Thanks." You grabbed it and went outside. 'Ill talk to these harbingers later.' You looked at the side of your eye 'Gosh, This feels like im having a reunion.' You disappeared to thin air. 

Welp, This is kinda short but ill make the chapter longer next time! Im sorry if i was gone for a few hours. Our internet crashed because of the big thunder but it was back. So i hope you guys really enjoyed this one! I know cyno is not out yet but i think its fine to add him right?

Ko! 🤏✋✨ [Bye!]