‖௹Chapter 7௹‖

‖Unexpected Reincarnated Person?‖

A/N: Guys, Im making the Y/n a girl Probably a mean oc or something like that but you are Ren Collymore btw and also i will name her something else. Any suggestions to what to call her?

You woke up. Your eyes was very heavy. Your clearly not in the mood to be happy. You stand up and fixed yourself. 'I should leave my Smiling mask since people knows my face.' You removed your smiling mask out of your head and put it in the small drawer. 'Ill buy a Kamera for now on...' You disappeared into thin air to go to Liyue Harbour. Just to buy the Kamera since you really want to picture the sky. You walked to the Entrance and spotted a man who was selling the Kamera for a commission. You walked towards him. "What is the commission?" You asked patiently. "Oh, You could just take it for free.." He sweatdropped while rubbing his head behind. "Hm? Why all of a sudden?" You asked. "The commission was finished by traveler." He gave the Kamera to you. You hold it and bring it up to the sun while examining the Kamera. You closed your right eye. Your eyes were dull but the sun was shining it. You bring it down. "Thanks." You said and walked away. The man raised his eyebrow. "I never seen a handsome and pretty person at the same time." He wondered.

The sun hit your face but all of a sudden your face has the feels of the burn of the sun. You covered your face with your left hand and looked at the sun while you were squinting your eyes. You sighed and continue walking. You looked around Liyue Harbour but all of a sudden... You met a weird girl... She was clinging on Zhongli's Arm while fangirling. 'I think she reincarnated in this world but... This seems like a Pick me girl Y/n.' You looked at Y/n weirdly but your look is just straight. 'Who even is this girl...' Zhongli sweatdropped at the White haired girl. She finally let go of him and smiled. He smiled back but in an awkward way. "Mr. Zhongli." You called. He looked at you and has surprise look. "Oh, Your here. Do you need anything?" He asked. "Do you maybe have some materials? For my weapon actually." You asked and grinned at him. "What Materials do you need?" He raised his eyebrow. 'Am I a ghost or something? Anyway who is this person?' Y/n thought in disgust. "I just need A/I [Any Item], That's all." You looked at the white haired girl. "And who might you be?" You look at her straight in the eyes. "Oh, I'm Y/n!" She faked smiled. You nodded and looked back at Zhongli. "So? Where did you put it? I will get it for myself." You asked the Dark brown haired man. "Oh, You could come with me in the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. The items are inside." He plainly said. Y/n was tapping her foot impatiently. "Are you guys done or something?" She said a little aggressive while her arms were crossed. "Were done but were going to the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor with Ren." He finally looked at Y/n. 'I never knew this Y/n will be that Cringey.' You thought while you put your hand in your mouth and was not trying to laugh. Zhongli looked at you with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" He grabbed your shoulder softly by only using one hand. "I-I'm fine." You tried not to laugh but you successfully stopped. You deeply sighed trying to get air. "Shall we go now?" You asked formally. "Sure." He smiled. You looked towards to Y/n and Y/n was glaring at you with flaming eyes. You looked up and down at her and shrugged. You nodded at Zhongli and Began walking away with Zhongli, Leaving Y/n behind. 'Ugh! I hate them!' She huffed. and walked away to meet other boys around.

The Two people who was beside the door welcomed Zhongli and you. 

Zhongli checked one of the drawers and found it. "Here." He gave the item to you carefully since its kinda heavy. "Thanks." You hold it and make it disappear, It was put in your inventory. "That's what I need I guess." You fixed your clothes a little and looked back at Zhongli. "Ill see you again Mr. Zhongli." He nodded and you went out of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. Zhongli stared at your back and he smiled softly. 'I guess the Unknown God is not that bad.' He thought and went back to what he was doing.

You went up the stairs and saw books on shelfs which is like a book store. You went in and looked around the place. You went to one of the shelves and check each of them if anything catches your interest. You open one book which is about the Archon war. 'I guess I could find any information about the gods. I'm also curious about why would they fight each other. Tsk, I don't know if that's a stupid question.' You opened the book and read a little bit of it. 

"May I get a book from your recommendations Miss?" A Dark navy blue haired boy asked the lady in the counter. "Ah, My recommendations are..." She continued saying on one of her recommendations. "Hmm... That sound interesting. Is it okay if I may borrow it?" He asked politely. You looked over and saw a boy and the lady talking. Which means they are having a good conversation together but all of a sudden a light blue haired boy appeared between them. "Hey, Xingqiu!" He exclaimed. "Oh, Hello there Chongyun." Xingqiu looked towards him. They talked for awhile. You sighed and went to the counter to borrow the book you wanted.

"Hello, May I borrow this book for 1 week?" You asked the lady from the counter. "Oh, Your interested in those stories?" She asked calmly. The two boys heard the conversation and looked over. "Yes. I do like reading a lot." You admitted it. "Okay, Sure. You can borrow it for 1 week." She smiled sweetly. "Thanks." You nodded. You looked over the two boys and also caught them staring at you. "Well, I think you guys are friends. Am I right?" You raised your eyebrow to them. They went back to their senses. "Ah, yes. We are friends." Xingqiu said. "I guess that's obvious. Judging by your appearance... Are you by any chance from the Guhua Clan?" You asked the Dark navy haired blue boy. "How do you know that?" He said in surprise. "I just analyzed your appearance, That's all. Or maybe heard the rumors." You spoke softly. The light haired blue boy was busy on staring at you while licking his popsicle. "Your appearance is nice." He complimented you without even thinking. He realized and stopped licking when he put his hand on his mouth. You looked at him. "Ah..." You looked at your outfit and sweatdropped. "Thanks I guess. Its not that cool but I would say its comfy." You answered. Chongyun smiled. You nodded in response with a small smile on your face. 'Cute..' Chongyun thought but he snapped out of it. 'No! You just met them.' He clenched his eyes closed. "Chongyun are you okay?" Xingqiu asked worriedly. He opened his eyes. "Uh- Oh, yes." Chongyun Sweatdropped. Xingqiu nodded at him and looked at you. "So, do you wanna hangout with us?" Xingqiu asked. "Hmm..." You thought for a bit. "Sure, I don't have anything else to do anyways." You accepted his offer. Xingqiu and Chongyun smiled happily. You smiled a little and you guys walked together around Liyue Harbour.

This is the end of this chapter! Xingqiu, Chongyun and Ren moment is gonna be in next chapter! And yes the Pick me girl Y/n has existed in the chapters from now on! Drama might spill! Also my school starts in monday so... It will take awhile for me to make stories! I dont know whats gonna happen when monday arrives- Im sure that i will be stressing out in this school days. But anyways have a nice day everyone!

Bye bye! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧