‖௹Chapter 5௹‖

‖Jealousy?‖

The sun was going up. You were still playing. Not able to sleep the whole night. The dream was still bothering you. You sighed tiredly and looked at the sun. 'Oh, I was here the whole time? Wait, that question doesn't make any sense. its obvious that I played the song all night.' You grinned. 'If Y/n does exist and acts kind and like stutters cutely. I'll be staying away from her.' You chuckled at your thought. You landed on the grass and began strolling around. 'I should hide my eyebags. My eyes gets numb when I didn't sleep at night.' You make your eyebags go away when you just snapped your fingers. But you saw a big town on the way. Which is Mondstadt. You stared at the buildings in front of you. You walked in the bridge to enter it. When you were about to Enter... The two guards stopped you. "Im sorry but you cannot enter Mondstadt." Lawrence stopped you. Swan nodded. "Why?" You asked. "Because... your too suspicious to go in." Lawrence admitted it. You sighed tiredly. "I'm looking for traveler. He's my friend." You said it to prove them that you know Aether. "Huh? You know Traveler?" Lawrence questioned you. "Yes. We met in Starnatch cliff." You answered tiredly to his question. The blonde hair boy came in to the scene. "Hey Ren!" Aether waved and greeted you. "Hello, Traveler." You greeted back to the Blonde boy. "How are you?" Aether asked. "I'm fine." You smiled a little to Aether. He stared at you in awe and gave a cute smile to you. "May I enter Mondstadt?" You raised your eyebrow. "Uh- Sure." Lawrence made way for you to enter. You nodded as a thank you and went inside Mondstadt. "So.. why are you here?" Aether looked at you. "Well, i just walked through here and decided to go visit you instead." You answered plainly. Aether blushed a bit. "Thank you for visiting me." He smiled. And you smiled back. You guys continued talking. Once you guys reached the cathedral. You saw Venti, Barbara and Jean talking while Venti was just listening to the conversation. But Venti notices you and Aether. The two sisters didn't even notice because they were busy talking about important stuffs. "Ah! There you are Ren!" Venti ran towards you and hugged you tightly. "V-venti I cant breath..." You were chocking for air. Venti let go of the hug. "Sorry! I apologize." He apologized to you quickly. You sighed. "Its fine." You scratch your nape nervously. Venti was stroked with an arrow in his heart. He snapped back to reality. "What are you doing here Ren?" He asked. 'Did he not see me or something?' Aether glared at Venti. "I just came to visit Aether." You answered. "Oh... Also hello traveler!" He greeted happily to Aether. "Hello, Venti." Aether smiled. And Venti smiled back. "Did you rest?" Venti asked, Making Aether confused. "Yes, I did." You lied. "What do you mean Venti?" Aether curiously asked. "Oh! Its nothing." He put an innocent smile. [Its not what you think.] Aether looked at you. He tilted his head in confusion. "Its nothing Aether." You looked at him and you sweatdropped at Venti's statement. 'We just met Ren-' You reminded yourself because you know what that means right? Aether looked at Venti in suspicion. "What did you do?" Aether asked a bit aggressive. "I didn't do anything i swear." Venti waved his hands. Aether sighed. "Okay." He looked at the side of his eye and grinned.

"How about we go to Angel's Share?" Venti offered. "Sure." You accepted his offer. Aether just nodded quietly. 'This archon is REALLY getting in my nerves.' He clenched his fist. And was quietly glaring at the Anemo Archon. "Lets go then!" He dragged you out of the cathedral. Aether widened his eyes a little and quickly went out of the Cathedral.

ACK! Guys im so sorry! i have to make this short since i need to sleep so have a nice day!

Bye bye! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧