n i n e t e e n

It’s been 3 days since Jack and I’s kissing incident. At first I thought it was going to be awkward after that but to be honest he’s being a sweetheart.  

He’s insisted to walking me to class and carrying my books these last few days no matter how much I decline.

He’s been following me everywhere and keeps on glaring at every guy who looks my way.

I was currently riding home with Jack since he drove me to school today.

He was being an idiot and dancing to green day making me laugh.

He looks over at me and smiles brightly making me blush.

I hear him laugh as the music continues to play.

I smile and look out the window seeing that we arrived at my house.

I go to open the door but before I can Jack races out and opens it for me causing me to roll my eyes.

“You know I am capable of doing things myself”

He just laughs and begins to head back to his car.

“Jack, you can come in if you want- I mean if you’re not busy, you don’t have to it’s just a suggestion”

Jack laughs and nods his head.

“Chill, I’d love to come in”

I smile and grab his hand leading him into the house.

“Fuck your house is awesome” I hear him say.

I just shrug as Jack follows me into the kitchen.

I freeze as I see a familiar figure standing in the kitchen.

Jack grabs my hand making me calm down.

His eyes are glued to me making me uncomfortable until he speaks

“Who the fuck is this” Josh scowls gesturing to Jack.

I don’t answer and dart my eyes to the ground.

“Don’t fucking talk to her like that, I’m her boyfriend Jack” Jack say making my eyes widen.

Wait Boyfriend?!

Josh scoffs and rolls his eyes.

“Does Dad know about this?”

“You know just as well as me he wouldn’t care” I mumble

“Well I do, I don’t want you to hang out with some delinquent”

“You don’t even know him! He’s been here for me while you guys have been ignoring me, you might be family by blood but physically you’re a stranger and you’ve lost the right of telling me how to live my life so fuck you!” I say

“I don’t want to talk about it while he’s here”

“Why because you know I’m right”

“Fuck sake Cassie, did you ever think maybe it was hard for us. We lost mum and then we find out that we nearly lost you to. That you were selfish enough to just leave us like that. No one should have to deal with that, I doubt Jack even knows what you did or what you’re like because I bet if I tell him right now he won’t think twice before leaving you,”

I stay silent.

Would he leave me if he knew tried to kill myself?

He didn’t have any commitment to me, I wasn’t his girlfriend.

He had every right to leave.

“Why don’t you shut the fuck up?! I would never leave her. Just because you’re a fucking prick who can’t handle when someone needs help doesn’t mean I am. You’re a fucking asshole who likes to blame her for everything, you like to make her feel worthless when she’s not! She’s the most amazing person I have ever met and you think you have the right to make her feel like shit. She is not selfish and she never will be so fuck you” Jack yells

“Please mate, so you’re telling me you know Cassies little secret. So you know that she tried to kill herself. Trust me it wasn’t a once off thing it continuously happened and who knows maybe she’ll try again tonight and this time succeed, I’m just telling you don’t get to close because you’ll eventually lose her”

He goes silent and looks over at me.

I avoid eye contact as we both stay silent.

“Well I’m going out and you guys just made me late” Josh says walking out the front door.

I stay silent.

When I finally have the courage to meet Jacks eyes I’m instantly met by his.

I expect them to be filled with disgust but all I could see was hurt.

His eyes were watering making me feel worse.

All of a sudden her kisses me with so much passion as he holds me tightly.

Like he was scared he was going to lose me.

I felt his wet cheeks knowing that he was crying now.

After a few more seconds he pulls away.

“Please never leave me, please don’t ever try that again”

“I’m sorry-” I says as my voice cracks

“No, no don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault just I can’t think about losing you”

I pull him closer as I burry my face into his shirt, inhaling his sent which in a way sooths I, knowing he was here, that this was real and I actual had someone to care.

“Cassie”

“Mm” I hum

“I think I’m in love with you”

(A/N This chapter is dedicated to lexilalo Please follow her and check out her book.

Anyway I know people are probably sick of this Jadison shti but honestly, I don't know, I'm kinda angry at Jack right now. Not for dating Madison but just the way he came out about it. It's kinda annoying if you ask me like I still obviously love the Fuckboy but really? and also

Nate and Sams new video, FUCK!)