t h r e e

"Enjoy the show" I hear a familiar voice say behind me as I put my things in my locker.

I gulp before spinning around and trying to walk away but before I could he had me pressed up against the locker with both of his hands on either side of me.

My hands begin to shake.

Jack scared me.

He was known for being violent but didn't change the fact that 99% of girls are still obsessed with him.

"Princess, it's rude to ignore people while they're speaking to you"

"P-please just l-let my get past"

I stutter as my anxiety kicks in. My eyes began to water and my hands began to tremble more.

He must of notices because he backed away from me as I basically ran out the door and as far away from him as possible.

I got to my car. I rested my hands on the staring wheel and leant my head against them as I took deep breathes.

I thought I nearly saw regret in his face but knowing Jack couldn't care less about how girls feel, especially me since he was known as a player.

I wipe away the few tears that have escaped and drive home.

Once I arrive I'm greeted by Charlie and Jasmine.

Jasmine was the most important person in my life.

I loved how she found everything to be beautiful and how she was so innocent to the reality of this shitty world.

When my mum past away she would always told me not to be upset and that god just wanted her in heaven to help.

When I was at the hospital for attempting suicide Jasmine made e promise her not to leave because I wasn't meant to go see mummy yet which is why I love her so much.

My dad works for a big company which is why he is never home. I don't speak to him much anymore.

I know he's disappointed about my mental state and likes to pretend I don't exist.

My older brother Josh who's in college isn't much different.

He's utterly embarrassed of me epically when he has his friends over.

I don't mind as much as you would think because I still have Jasmine and Rachel our Nanny.

"Hello dear, how was school?"

Rachel asks as I walk into the kitchen.

I shrug while stuffing my face with a sandwich Rachel prepared.

When she looks away I slip a piece onto the floor to give to Charlie as he quickly eats it before Jasmine runs into the room.

"Can we go to the park" Jasmine asks as she gives me puppy dog eyes.

I sign with my mouth still full of food before swallowing.

"Fine, go find Charlies lead"

She squeals in excitement as I playfully roll my eyes.

I quickly shove the rest of my food into my mouth before dusting my hand on pants.

Jasmine comes back in with the lead as I call Charlie over attach it to his collar.

I always brought Charlie on walks since he was very protective which made me feel safe and less worried.

I grab a hold of Charlies lead and took Jasmines hand.

As we walk Jasmine begins to skip and get distracted by everything we go past.

I laugh at her as we finally arrive at the park and she rushes over to the swing set.

She gets on and demands me to push her as Charlie lies down on the grass while I tie him to a tree.

I get up and go over to the swings.

I gently push her as she giggles.

I smile at her before asks me to stop so she can get off

"Let's play monsters, you're the monster and you have to try and catch me"

I laugh before agreeing.

She runs up into the playground as I follow her from the ground.

She slides down the slide and runs into a tunnel.

I huff and bend down sticking half of my body in as she squeals and runs out.

As I try to reach her before she escapes I misplace my hand and clasped in the tunnel.

I sigh when I hear someone clear there throat behind me.