a king or a God?

♥𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀♥

It's Saturday.

Like day of the party Saturday.

Amaya, Jinny and Tyler said they'd come a couple hours before the party, so I had a while before they could assure me that I wouldn't embarrass myself every chance I get.

My mom's at work and Beef is basically stuck in a food coma, so I decided to go to Ms. Wright's bookstore.

As I walk in, I see Ms. Wright's so engaged with the book she's reading that she isn't even affected by the ringing bells that signal a customer's entrance. So I walk over to the Young Adult section.

I browse, looking at all of the different options, until I stop on a book with a pretty cover.  'Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe' it's pretty short, so I take a seat on the floor in the aisle and start to read it.

After a few minutes my phone pings with notifications, I place my book down and take a glance at the screen. Mind mind is still away in El Paso with Ari until I read that Tyler says he's getting ready to come over.

My eyes widen and I decide to buy the book because I was liking it so far. "Ah, this is a good one." Ms. Wright rings it up and I place it in my tote bag. "You never told me about those new friends from school!" Ms. Wright reminds me.

"They're actually coming over to physically and mentally prepare me for my first ever party." I gulp still a bit nervous. "They're great. Maybe I'll bring them here soon!" I grab my change from her hand and place half of it in the tip jar.

She gives me a warm grin, "I'd love that sweets. And I hope you have fun tonight." I thank her and walk over to the door after bidding her a goodbye. "Be safe Willow!" She calls out as I walk out.

"Okay, so we're going for something casual, but also something sexy." Jinny raids my closet picking out a couple of outfits.

I laugh, but shake my head at her when she pulls out a dress that's super short now. "That's from my freshman year." I tell her, she looks at me with a 'so?' look, "I don't do sexy..." I bite my lip and think for a second. "Not yet at least."

Jin nods her head with acceptance and Amaya shakes her head at Jiniya. Maya's wearing a plaid skirt with ripped black tights under and a ripped crop top with a band's logo. Jinny's wearing baggy jeans and a cropped graphic T.

Amaya's diffusing my curls so that they look nice on my shoulders, mine are a little looser than hers, but she still brought her products for me. Her leave-in conditioner smells like coconuts and I love it.

 Her leave-in conditioner smells like coconuts and I love it