Aiden's intro

So, hey. I'm Aiden... and this is my story.

One day, the same day my roommate, Punk, was rehearsing for his show, I was going to A flea market to get some stuff. Just then, A guy named Duncan invited me to go buy his stuff. I was a little skeptical at first but, sure, why not buy a "homemade" laptop to play some video game I haven't heard of! So, I bought it and went back to my dorm to play whatever "Among us" was.

"So, you're seriously not going, Bro? It's the biggest party of the YEAR." Punk asked me. Then he rambled on to say that they were gonna have "hot babes" there. After saying no, I went to play the game. But it turned out that was gonna be the last time I saw Punk. I don't know how, but I got stuck inside the game. After I got dragged down by tons of other Novisor with chains, something was gonna happen that would change my life forever. I woke up, all of a sudden. Everything looked dark and dim. And a bit blurry... but, I was in my dorm, hopefully not in the game again.

"Dude. Wake up, bro." Punk said to me. Huh. But I am awake... "Dude. Aiden." Punk said, getting more irritated. His expression softened. "You okay? Wake up..." He said patting my shoulder. Well, he should have, but I didn't feel a thing... I spun around, and saw it. Me. My head on the table. Where the haunted computer was. I thought I was gonna cry, but when I covered up my eyes, nothing was there... But I could still see. Then I felt my self being pulled into the laptop that got me in this mess. And that was it. That was when I decided I hated this Among us game. This game that made my life shatter. The one that broke my heart. I hated this game SO MUCH.