Aiden

I heard this Veteran guy coming back into my room. Well, the beanie kid's room. So, his name's Player? Wait- I said whoever kept their name as Player was a noob-scrub-idiot. Oh, crap-!

"So, you really don't remember me, huh?" Veteran asked. I shook my head, no.

"Well, I'm your boyfriend, and you have a bunch of friends who wanna meet you!" He said. Hold up, I LOVED him?! I have tons of friends...this day just keeps on getting weirder. Just then, a whole lotta people came into the room.

"Hiya there, bestie! My name is-" A guy wearing a captain's hat was saying until Veteran interrupted him.

"Who do YOU think he is, Player?" Veteran asked me. Hmmm...

"The weird one." I said. The guy looked disappointed, while Veteran burst out laughing.

"Haha... he got you SO good, Captain! Ohmygod..." Veteran said as he started laughing again. So that guy was named Captain.

"He is your best friend." Veteran finally told me. OH! why did I say that.

"Sorry...Captain? Is that your name?"

"It is bestie! And do problem, friendo!" Captain said. I just noticed someone maroon with an egg on its head holding hands with someone who looked like...DAD!? I blinked a couple times. It wasn't dad. Instead of a little top hat, this guy had two top hats.

"The couple??" I asked Veteran, pointing at the two. They looked at their hands, blushing, while someone in orange who had cheese on its head and someone who was lime green with a bandana on its head, snapped at the both of them.

"Sorry! Mr. Player, I'm TheGentlman. Over there is Mr. Egg and Ria, and the one with the cheese on his head is-!"

"My name Mr. Cheese! huh... that one kinda hurt to say. But, hey!" Mr. Cheese said to me.

Someone pink with a sticky-note barged into the room, with tears in its eyes.

"BROTHER!! You remember me, right!? You're sister, Dum...Jessica?! Player?!" Wait a minute, I have a SISTER!? Let alone, a sibling!?

"Sorry, I don't..." I said. Dum- or should I say Jessica, hugged me and started sobbing. I wanted to make her feel better, but yet again, I was a bit worn-out of hugs.

"Aw, Dum, sorry..." Veteran said comforting her.

"Well, who thinks we should start a new round? You think you're up to it, Player?" Veteran asked me.

"Y-yeah, let's do it!" I said, a bit nervous, since I just realized I don't know how to play the game.