Aiden

Why did I feel sleepy?

"Hey, I bet you'll see you're roommate and dad again." Player said.

"Yeah dude, just relax." Veteran told me. Everything seemed darker. But I just took their advice. I thanked my new friends, and everything faded to black.

. . .

I don't know how much time had passed.

"Dude, wake up!" a voice all-so familiar told me. I quickly sat up, and saw...Punk. I was in my college dorm. I actually saw Punk. For real!

"P-punk?! Izzat really you!?" I asked before I engulfed him into a big hug.

"Yeah, It's me. who else?" Punk answered, confusingly joining the hug.

"You-you're here! I missed you! I missed you so much,Punk, ohmygod..." I yelled. Punk was happy, but confused.

"what happened? Did you have a bad dream??" Punk asked. Was it all a dream?? nahhh! I looked at Punk again.

"I love you!!" I said, as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"OH. Uhm... love ya too!" Punk said, blushing. Just then, dad came into the room.

"'DAD!!" I yelled as I gave him a bear hug.

"Why, hello son!" dad replied a bit confused.

"Okay, what is up with you today, A?" Punk asked.

"Oh, nothing. I'm fine!" I said with a beaming smile. I was perfect!

"whatever you say, Aiden. UHH, do you wanna help me with my band? If you WANT you can go to the flea market..." Wait a min- was I me, except before this whole nightmare happened?! NOPE, not goin' to the flea-market!

"I can help with you're band!!" I quickly answered. Punk blushed again.

"Do ya wanna be part of my band??"

"HECK, YEAH, I DO!" I yelled.