Player

Ughh... what happened? Oh, yeah, I was fighting No-visor... and Vetto and I broke up. Might as well get up- woah, what the?? Why is everything so dark. It seems like the lights are on..hm. Must of woke up too fast or something. I carefully stood up, and realized I was a ghost. Oh, yeah. I drifted through the hallway, and saw Stoner.

"AHHH- No-visor! Get away!!" Stoner screamed at me. What....?

"Stoner, what the heck! I'm Player-!" I said, in a weird voice. I quickly cupped my hands over my mouth.

"You-you're not Player. You're a creepy ghost! Even if you were him, you would be in Med-bay! I just saw Player in there."

WHAT!? WHY WAS IN MED-BAY!?

"Stoner, I'm Player!! I'm the guy who always loses! How do you except me to know you!? And why am I in Med-bay!!" I told him.

"Well, you looked banged-up. And you were sleeping."

"Well, can I see me?!"

"sure, compadre." Stoner replied leading me to Med-bay. And, then I saw me. I looked BAD. Mr. Cheese was blocking the door, just as Vetto walked up to them. Mr. Cheese asked what was up.

"Do y'know where Player is? I kinda wanna apologize to him, I feel bad..." Vetto asked him. He wanted to apologize to me?? I should be apologizing to him. Ohh, no...TheGentlman is telling Vetto that I was unconscious. Poor Vetto...Wha? Mr. Cheese gave a sad look. Did he see me?? Vetto barged into the room, and sat in front of me on my bed, telling me to wake up... oh no.. Wait, what?? I looked like I was waking up. But I'M here... WAIT. If I'm No-visor... is No-visor ME?? ohh crap-what? Vetto sat up and gave me-HIM a hug. No-no-no...That was supposed to be me!!Vetto, you've got the wrong guy!! NO!! I didn't realize I had both of my hands on the window. Stoner I think just realized that I'm Player. He gave me this soft expression.

"You doin' okay there, dude?" Stoner asked. This should have been it. The certain thing that would make me snap of anger. But, no. I honestly feel sad, not really anger at all. I can't even cry, cause I don't have a visor. So, I just asked Stoner a question.

"C-can I have a hug??" I asked, my voice breaking. I knew Stoner wasn't much of a hugger--Vetto wasn't much of one either, until we covered for one another, and announced our love. OHH, no, why am I talking about him?? Just then, Stoner spread out his arms, signaling, that he would hug me. I just kinda rushed into his arms, and just let myself melt into the hug. I don't know how long we hugged for, but it didn't matter. Just then, I heard the voice of my boyfriend say,

"Well, who thinks we should start a new round? Think you're up to it, Player?"

Aw, he was so cute, thinkin' of me! WAIT, this is my chance of convincing Vetto that I'm Player!!

"Thanks, Stoner!!! I've gotta plan!!"

"It's nothing, Player! good luck." He replied. Now, let's do this!