The moving

"Ugh" The girl grunted miserably, she didn't want to move house. She had very good grades and was quite popular with a nice group of friends. The girl had bright glowing hair the colour of the sun and would always wear it down. She didn't wear much makeup, only lipgloss, mascara etc. All the basic makeup. Despite all this, she wasn't a "girly girl". She preferred playing video games and sports. People were amazed when they saw her charge forward on the football pitch and score. It was perfect and she was losing it all. She angrily stomped over to her mum and asked "I like it here, why do we have to move?". Her mum placed a box down, there were several massive and small boxes all around, she tried to use all the massive boxes first so she wouldn't use as many. She seemed to be failing miserably. The mum had hair died the colour brown, she liked the dark colour. She stood in her mint green top and black leggings frustrated and said "I told you to leave me alone whilst I'm busy and we are moving because I said so!" Grumpily she turned back to the boxes and lifted one up "Either help or scram". The girl sadly stepped away. She took her box of things and looked at a photo, it was of her and her family, she hadn't seen her dad in a long time, he moved out and her mum was always busy with work. Sitting silently, she held her tears back, she took a deep breath and picked the box up, if they were going to move, she might as well help. She knew there was no arguing with her mum, she was too stubborn. "Oh finally decided to be useful I see." her mum shouted seeing the girl picking up some boxes and taking them to the truck. The girl ignored her. Soon enough they finally finished packing and arrived at the house.