☽𝚒𝚒𝚒:⁵, 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖.☾

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖: 𝚗, 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝.

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

Small A/N: I just wanted to warn you all that this chapter has a bit more cursing than usual<3

-Sincerely, Bee.

✿☆⁎✦✦⁎☆✿

MR. FISHBOWL had whooshed off as Adella complained but followed reluctantly. Before the unknown 'magic' user had rushed off toward the monster he had muttered something, more so to himself rather than her. "I need to lead it away from the canals." 

Adella didn't have time to question the man wearing Edna Modes' worst nightmare, only taking a second to recover before moving forward to try and help. Like an idiot, fishbowl decided to swoop under the bridge Peter was on, getting the water monster to follow him. Just as the hydro's arm swung at the bridge, Peter was picked up from his spot and dropped on a near by roof.

"Pete, I think you should sit this one out. Webs aren't going to do shit to it. Maybe, try and evacuate some people. I gotta go, love ya!" Adella spoke so fast Peter could barely understand  her, keyword; barely. He heard her loud and clear when she told him she loved her but it was as she didn't hear herself.

Della just zoomed off after fishbowl, leaving the brunet teen on the roof alone, with a terrible excuse for a mask. When she caught back up with the two magical creatures, another bridge had been broken, a building was collapsing and the hydro was led to the Da Vinci Museum, the place her class was.

With a heavy sigh, Adella started on damage control. She used some of the flowers from what was left of the bridge to create a little path so people didn't get stuck, she created mud pillars to hold up the buildings' rubble and tried to hide from her classmates that were stupidly hiding right beside the hydro monster. 

For shits and giggles, the monster decided to punch a bell tower, showing off its' Kyle side yet again. Adella didn't have time to help the crumbling tower because she had to deal with the water thing. Luckily, Peter had swung his way over and began webbing up the tower poorly. Fishbowl continued to wear out the monster.

It was as if the monster was shrinking, which mad sense from the lack of a water source for it to latch on. Della simply followed fishbowls' lead and taunted the monster into losing more and more volume. Fishbowl took it a tad bit too far and had the hydro punch the bell tower again, having Peter struggle to keep it from falling.