Chapter 1: The box

*Third persons point of view*

It was a rainy night when Samantha Keynes tells her goodbyes to her co-workers at her uncles restaurant before opening the back door and exiting the restaurant. She was helping out at the restaurant since she was eleven and now she is a cook, she can never imagine her uncles restaurant "Richmond's Italian restaurant" closing down. She can do anything in her power to help him, after all he was there for her and Nik when they lost their parents and brother.

As she made her way down the alley,it started to rain heavy. Great, thank you god. I guess I am going to walk to the bus stop in the rain, she thought as she walked. Just then she tripped and fell flat on the wet ground. She got up and looked back to see what she tripped on. She turned to see a box she thought it could be Chris who forgot one of the boxes of vegetables that was delivered earlier today.
So she went to the box that she so wonderfully wanted to open. She opened the box to reveal puppies.

Being the animal lover which she is, she carefully carried the box and walked towards the bus stop.

*Time skipped*

The bus stopped at the corner road, bus stop. It stopped raining some time ago. Samantha walked in the cold, dark street and only the light from the lightpost leading her way home. She can see the grave yard up a head. As she walked carefully holding the box of puppies she see her home up a head.

The pale blue walls, the red tiled roof and she could see her stilted arch around her door. That was her home where she lived with her brother and cat. She is taking care of her brother now for almost a year, after they parents died.

Samantha walked up to the front door, box in her left hand and with her right hand trying to get her keys from her pocket. She opened the door and went inside. She put the wet box down to let the puppies to come out.

When all the puppies was out she look at them. There are four small puppies and two smaller ones. The puppies looked weird. There is a red one, it was odd for her to see a red puppy, well anyway. There was a semi-blue and black one, that had his left eye closed.

She hopes that her new friends will get along with her Cass. Cass is fully white as snow with blue eyes.

"Alright, who wants to get named," she said as she looks down at them. The puppies all stopped and stood in a line in front of her.

A/N

Ave (which is hello) my fellow reader's. Sooo this is the end of the first chapter. Hope you like it, it as puppies instead of cat. I read so many fanfic with cats so I thought that puppies will be a good change. This is not my best work, I promise it will get better.^_^ And I will wait patiently for your kind comments and votes.

Special thanks to my partner in crime
Aby209tom