4)Problems: Back to the Butterfly estate pt.2

The next chapters that i will upload, will contain more of your powers and small hints to your future and past!😉
I hope you are liking everything so far!
Enjoy~

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

(Obanai's POV)

i was about to bring her to her room when i saw my white cobra near some bushes behind us.
It was hissing at me and it came flashing towards me with deadlier eyes than it already had,and i looked into its eyes and then i noticed...
"your eyes are black" i said to myself.
My snakes eyes are red not black,its an Albino cobra,i should've known!!.

I threw Y/N on my shoulders and with one hand i unsheathed my sword and slashed its head off.
It turned into a worm the size of my whole leg,with no face but a huge mouth full of teeths that could reach the end of its stomach.
Whoever did this replica of Kaburamaru was still hereby and i shall find who've done this,Obviously it was supposed to attack and it was only me and Y/N here....
But the question is?...

Wich one of us was it supposed to attack?...

I was about to go and search for the person but someone called my name and when i turned around it was Kocho.

"Ohayo Iguro-kun~ what are yo-...Oh what happened to Y/N-San?" Shinobu asked,not knowing the incident earlier.
"huh!.." i said surprised.
"I forgot i had Y/N hanging on my shoulder...I will put her down....*Sweat drops* "
I dropped Y/N on the ground,without a care in the world.
just then i remembered, Kaburamaru!,i have to find it.
"Ara-Ara~.. don't drop her like that! Oyakata-Sama will surely scold you!~" Said Shinobu with her usual smile.
"i have to be somewhere,bring her back *Swoosh~* " With that i left Kocho and Y/N and went off to search my Snake.

( Shinobu's POV )

"Why is Y/N passed out?" I said knowing no one was there. I picked her up and ran into my mansion,there i set the room for Y/N up and placed her back in bed.

She started saying things like: 'I feel warm...warm like lava...i want to see Neva!! i need to Talk to my goddess' Or 'Sanemi my brave hero~ save me from the spy-nake'.

"hihihi~ i will snitch this to Sanemi-kun" i said while quietly giggling.
"hmh..." groaned Y/N while rubbing her eyes and rolling to the other side of the bed.

"Y/N-San! you will fall on t-" i said but already rushing to her side. I grabbed her waist and pulled her up above me on the bed,Resulting her on top of me and me being in the bottom,Serving as a bed cushion to her.

we've been like this for about 11 minutes and 24 seconds to be exact.
I've tried calling her name and also poking her and by now i was extremely tired of wasting good training time for being a bed tedy.

well lets try this~..

"Ara-Ara~ *Comes close to your ear* You like me being your bottom and you being all dominant?~" i said with a seductive voice,just to see if she will react to this~.

"huh?!" Y/N flashed her eyes open and stared at me in disbelief. "H-How can y-you say something l-like that!" she blushed and looked really shocked.

interesting ~ i can tease her now..

"Omy Y/N-Chan,i didn't know you liked hentai!~ but if it is what pleases you then i don't mind in helping~" i said teasingly while staring at her with a wide grin.

"n-no! its not like that! it's -"
Y/N was interrupted by me giggling.
"I know silly i was just teasing you~"i said with a smile
Me: "Y/N?"
Y/N: "yes? *yawn*"
Me: "Can you get off me please?"
Y/N: "Oh.. YEA! tOta-- SORRY Kocho!."
Me: "^_^"

She got off of me and helped me to stand up,But then i remembered that Oyakata-Sama was requesting her presence!
"Y/N-CHAN WE HAVE TO GET GOING.RIGHT NOW!" I forgot about
Oyakata-Sama!

"huh? why,what's wrong Kocho?" Y/N asked. "Oyakata-Sama wanted to see you but we are really late,and we wouldn't want to get on his bad side" I explained to her while we were already on our way to the front Yard of the Oyakata State.

(6 minutes later)

We arrived at the Front yard of Oyakata-Sama's house and i saw all of my fellow Hashiras and a boy that I've met on the earlier mission his name is Tanjiro Kamado and his Sister is a Demon... Omy, Poor boy!.

[Flashback from the Mission earlier]

(Shinobu's POV)

Me and Giyuu and Kanao were assigned to help with clearing The Natagumo Mountain. There was the supposed to be Lower five,part of the Twelve Kizuki.
We arrived there and it was dark but we had our lamps with us. I was Flying around with my kimono and saw a Blonde boy with an orange kimono and a Nichirin blade.
"Apparently he is a demon slayer" I said to myself while getting near the boy.
"Moshimas~" I greeted him.
" *heavily pants* he-help *heavy breathing* " He could barely speak.

" i see

" i see.. you're poisoned, good thing you're using your breathing technique to slow the effect down.Good boy!~" i praised him but then he passed out.
I brought him down to the others where all healers were. They healed him and others,i saw every single one of the rescued Demonslayers being brought to the infirmary while they were on that i was already battling a Demon spider,it was a female one.

(The battle of shinobu vs spider is up there⤴️)

Since i can't kill demons with my Nichirin sword,i can only poison them to death.

After i poisoned the demon i went to see Tomioka and there was a demon too.
"Tomioka why are you protecting the demon?" i asked but no response.
"Let me go!" i said while being held with a neck lock by Tomioka. "is it because no one likes you?!" I was getting really mad and he allowed the demon to escape.

[End of flashback]

(Shinobu's POV)

Oyakata-Sama told me and Y/N to train Tanjiro and his friends,well Aoi will be doing that and i will personally Train Y/N myself,as to operate on her skills.
Iguro told me all about Y/N's power and force.
I just don't want to get on
Y/N's bad side.

Tanjiro and his sister Nezuko are to be treated well and equally.....even though Nezuko is a demon..

*sighs* What a long journey we will have..~

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸