𝘌𝘯𝘥

You were outside looking back on everything you've been through for the past couple years. From joining the club you'll dedicate your entire being until here.

Y/N:hard to think it was years ago... I feel old.

Hayasaka:i can't blame you. It felt like forever being Kaguya's maid.

Y/N:oh? So you aren't calling here -sama now?

Hayasaka:..shut up. Stop teasing me.

You continue to bicker amongst yourselves until Shirogane appears.

Shirogane: oi where the heck have you two been?

Y/N:what do you mean? We were literally on the front of the church.

Shirogane:you really are stupid at times. Hard to believe you are a prodigy at music.

Y/N:stop pulling at my strings man.

Hayasaka:we were getting married today right?

Y/N:i'd be a dumbass if i forgot that. But i have to ask you.

Hayasaka:what is it?

Y/N:i can be irrational,dense and reckless at times. Will you put up with me?

Hayasaka: obviously yes.

Y/N: i often procrastinate and skip my work sometimes. Will you still put up with me?

Hayasaka:are you stupid? I've known you for 5 years now. I would've left you earlier if i couldn't keep up with your flaws.

You were crying tears of joy. You knew from the start she was the one who could understand you. Who would be able to heal the wounds of the past. Your soulmate. Your lover.

Hayasaka:are you crying?....

Y/N:perhaps i am.

Hayasaka:that's a first i guess. Are you ready to get married?

Y/N:let's go!

(Timeskip because weddings are boring
-Author)

It was evening. Everyone was having dinner. Hayasaka was talking to Kaguya and you were hanging around with Shirogane and Ishigami.

Ishigami: congrats on being married today senpai.

Y/N: please stop calling me senpai. It feels weird with the fact we aren't high schoolers anymore. 

Shirogane: that is true. From now on you could call him Y/N-san i guess.

Ishigami: Y-Y/N-san? That seems abit weird to be honest. It'll take me awhile to get used to.

Y/N: get used to it i guess.

Ishigami:it'll still feel abit weird at times since you're more better at DmC5 than me...

Y/N:that was years ago!

The three of you were laughing amongst each other. Everyone was contented with the reception. Though you still weren't finished until you managed to show-off abit.

Kaguya: he wants to show-off i see..

Hayasaka: just let him be. He hasn't had a day in his career that he could sing whatever he wants

Kaguya: i guess that is true...