Chp 5

*At the Shinomiya Household

Shinomiya:HAYASAKAAAA!

Hayasaka who doesn't seem too disturbed rushes to Shinomiya

Hayasaka:What is it Kaguya-sama?

Shinomiya:What did you do to Y/N??

Hayasaka upon hearing what Shinomiya had said, immediately got flustered and was a blushing mess.

Hayasaka:wha- what do you mean?

Shinomiya:you did something to him didn't you? He was a blsuhing mess and couldn't think straight when we found him in the Student Council Room!

Hayasaka is embarassed

Hayasaka:i might have gone overboard with how i confess to him.

Shinomiya:what do you mean?

Hayasaka:i- i- ki- kissed Y/N

Shinomiya:EHHHHHHH???

*At Y/N's Apartment*

"How the hell am i suppose to face her again when she kissed me in the lips?"

Y/N tried shrugging what had happened earlier but to no avail, it only kept rewinding in his mind.

Y/N:damnit! I keep remembering it! I should probably chat with the other members on what song to practice for the Festival.

*Chat head*

Y/n:good evening everyone.

Shiro:ahh! Y/n senpai! Are you fine? Shirogane-senpai and Fujiwara-senpai were sweating when you weren't responding to what they were asking you.

Naoto:what exactly happened in the Student Council Room?

Y/N:well ummm...

Shiro:cmon tell us!

Naoto:if you don't tell us i'll force you to tune eery damn instrument in the club room.

Y/n:she kissed me-

Shiro:wha-

Naoto:WHAT

Y/n:i mean it was like a quick peck on the lips

Shiro:i didn't know senpai was a ladies man

Naoto:lucky bastard

Y/n:i can't forget the moment she kissed me and i end up a blushing mess when i see her. Help.

Shiro:awww cmon senpai, just talk to her tommorrow.

Naoto:just listen to Shiro, for now we'd still have to discuss with the other members on what we are
going to perform in the School Festival.

Y/n:go ahead Naoto-senpai.

After a few hours of brainstorming and discussions, the chat ended and Y/n forgot about the kiss.

*At the Academy*

Y/N:Good morning Ishigami.

Ishigami:oh senpai, are you going to the student council room?

Y/N:yeah why?

Ishigami:Hayasaka-senapi kept telling me that Shinomiya-senpai was in a bad mood so i was hanging around the stairwell waiting for her to calm down.

Y/N:oh- ok, guess i'll just go ahead

Y/N walks towards the Council room where he immediately spots a Hayasaka texting on her phone.