Chp 8

???-wake up Master Y/N, you still have to practice music.

Y/N-huh? Oh goodmorning Elena-san, what time is it?

Elena-it is currently 7:00am in the morning Master Y/N.

Y/N-are Father and Mother still around?

Elena-they have left a couple of minutes ago, also the instructors is downstairs waiting for you.

Y/N-guess i'll prepare and eat. Could you ready my meal and clothes while i take a shower Elena-san?

Elena-as you wish, Master-Y/N.

*couple of minutes later*

Y/N-goodmorning Nakamoto-san.

Nakamoto-goodmorning Y/N-sama. Shall we start your lessons?

Y/N-yes let's start.

Nakamoto-then we'll start with the piano,you still know how to play Fantasie-Impromptu right?

Y/N-yes. Then i'll start

Y/N-was that good?

Nakamoto-you missed a note around the middle part. Try again.

Y/N- but-

Nakamoto-I SAID DO IT AGAIN!

Y/N-yes, Nakamoto-san

*a couple of attempts later

Nakamoto-CAN'T YOU PLAY ONE DAMN PIECE PROPERLY? THAT'S WHY YOUR PARENTS DISWONED YOU!

Y/N-but*sobbing* i tried my best! Isn't that enough?

Nakamoto-THAT WAS YOUR BEST? PATHETIC. AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A PRODIGY? NO WONDER EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY DISRESPECTS YOU.

Y/n then runs up to his room, full of sobbing and hiccups with no one but his loyal maid to comfort him.

Elena-Nakamoto-san was rough again with you?

Y/N-What am i doing wrong? Im doing my best to live up to their expectations but they keep pulling me down!

Elena-shhhh be silent Master Y/N or Nakamoto-san will come up here. Here lay on my lap.

Y/N:*lays down*

Y/N-why isn't anyone apprieciating my effort? I didn't wanted to be a prodigy i wanted to be loved!

Elena-that's why im here Master Y/N. I'll provide the love and affection that your parents fail to give you. I'll shoulder every burden that comes in your way, think of me as your second mother okay?

Y/N-th-thank you Elena-san. Atleast it's nice to know someone still cares for me.

Elena-when you reach the right time, there will be a group of people that will give you the affection and love that i am giving to you.

Y/N-really?

Elena-yes really, now you should sleep in my lap for awhile.

Y/N:*yawns*goodnight Elena-san.

Elena-goodnight, Master Y/N.

*In the present*

Y/N:huh? Why is there tears in my eye? It's those memories again huh. Guess i'll go back to sleep.