15. First time[NSFW|Yandere Gojo]

"Ha. . . . don't make that face Y/n."
He slipped the tip in. It felt like I was being ripped apart. Pleasure? Where?

He presses his lips on my forehead.

What kind of face was I making?

"I'm sorry for making you cry. Please don't cry."
He cups my face and aligns his forehead against mine staring right into my eyes.

It is painful enough for me to want to quit right away. I knew from the moment I saw his size that it wouldn't be easy. But I don't wanna. Even if he does rip me in half.

"It's fine. . .I don't want you to stop. Please fuck me-"

Not a moment was wasted after those words slipped from my mouth he moved. He still wasn't all the way in but the way his cock stretched my insides felt like I was a step closer to heaven. A Godly cock that sends me to heaven? Fuck yes.

"Gojo-sensei-. . . Please go deeper."
I lock my legs around his waist.

"Ah- Fuck Y/n. If I knew what a cute little slut you are. . . I would've made a move on you sooner."
He looks at my aroused nipples that were desperate to get out of my shirt and rips my remaining clothes off.

There he was shirtless with pants still on hanging on his knees and me all naked, exposed and vulnerable.

"Your pants irritated me. Take them off Sensei."
My legs grip around his waist tightened.

"Didn't I tell you to call me by my name Y/n?"
He grabs my leg and places it on his shoulder forcing me to lay sideways.

"Eh~? I like calling you Sensei even in bed. It reminds me of all the dirty things you're doing with your student. G-o-j-o-s-e-n-s-e-i-"
I purposely wanted to tick him off. Then he'd stop being so gentle and he did.

"It seems-"
He thrusts his cock in deeper than before earning the moans he wanted to hear from me.

"That I should've marked every inch of you as mine before that man tried to do something. But don't worry I'll take care of you Y/n. My Y/n."
He was talking dirty to me during sex but his eyes were filled with bloodlust too.

I knew who was he talking about. But seeing him fuck me as he says that he wants to mark every inch of my skin with his lips was too distracting to pay attention to his words.

He lets go of my leg then leans closer and licks my swollen nips playing with them as he looks up at me.

"You know you're mine right Y/n?"
His eyes were twisted with vicious intent and love at the same time. But at the same time, those gorgeous eyes of his were full of me and only me. How could I ever say no to this man?

"Yes- Sensei."
I gave him a smile in exchange.

"Thank you Y/n."
The corner of his lips went up and he smirked before he moves his hips and this time burying his entire cock in me.

"Fuck-ing. . .Gojo-!"
I swear as I felt his cock brush past my G-spot and then hit my cervix. My legs fell losing their strength.

"Did you just swear at your Sensei Y/n?"
Exactly when you're not supposed to say things he says it. And he looked fucking sexy while saying it too. God, you did not make all humans equal you made Gojo and then put all other men to shame.

"S-stop it Sensei-"
He makes me shut up with a kiss and he continues to thrust his member in and out making me lose all my senses other than pain and pleasure. And I don't even know whether I orgasmed or not because before I knew it I passed out.

I was woken up by an unfamiliar feeling of something poking my butt when I wake up Gojo-sensei's arm was around my waist and I was wearing his shirt.

"Jesus fucking- That thing went in me last night?"
I look at his dick still standing like does this man have no limits??? Does he have to be the 'strongest' in bed too???

I turn to the other side and laugh when the pain hit my back and I fall on the bed again. Did I break something other than my coochie last night?

"No way did we do that-"
I turn around to try and have a look at my back but I was greeted by a kiss.

'No, we didn't do that yet. Good morning Y/n. You passed out after the 6th round."
He hugs me and pets my head.

Then the realisation hit me. I just slept with the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer who is also my Sensei and a hottie with a huge dick, Gojo Satoru.

[I figured out how big Gojo's dick is :) I can say you will be surprised in the next chapter~ Thanks for reading! ❤💅]