17. A little Violence

"Stop-! Stop! You can't die! Not now! Not here! Not in front of me!"
I wrap a bandage around his waist.

I somehow stop the bleeding temporarily.

"Everyone in this line of work always dies alone Y/n. Please go I do not wish for you to see me like this."
He said the same thing Gojo-sensei once told me. It was not him speaking. It can't be. No way would he give up so easily. And use Gojo-sensei's words.

He pushes me away.

"I decide who I care about not you-!"
I snapped after he shoved me away and push him down by the shoulders shutting him up with a kiss.

He gave up. He just froze there on the spot like I had given him the worst news of his life. Good.

I just don't care how he sees me anymore. I'd rather have him hate me and be alive than dead.

The doors bang open and Shoko-san comes in along with her medical tools. Gojo-sensei escorted me out of the room.

"You don't have to worry Y/n."
He places his hand on my head patting it while I sat outside with my eyes glued to the door.

"I- I was not-. . .fine anyone would be worried if their first crush turned up half-dead Gojo-sensei. . ."
It's useless to hide it. He would see through me anyway.

"I'm a little sad Y/n."
He sits down next to me.

"About him?"
I ask.

"Well about him but you too."
He rests his head on my shoulder.

Which he shouldn't have. It felt heavy like a rock.

"Huh-? Why are you worried about me?"
I try my best to sit straight but it just wasn't possible and I fell to the side.

"Gojo-sensei-! You're heavy! Please get off me-"
I try to push him off but he wouldn't even budge.

"You kissed him didn't you?"
He presses his face on my chest.

"I-!!!"
Before I could answer he bit me. On my freaking nipples.

"Ah-Hah! You're going to bite it off!!!"
It felt like he was going to pierce through the fabric and my skin all at once.

"We'll get you a piercing if I do end up hurting you so don't worry, okay baby?"
He continues to play with my other breast and sucking nibbling on the one he was biting down.

What the FUCK does he mean it's okay??? Oh my God. He's a fucking psychopath.
That's what I should be thinking anyway but I wasn't scared a bit. Okay, maybe a little about it leaving a scar and how he's acting this way but. . .he's way too hot even for a psychopath. A little more pain to be with him is worth it.

I surrender.

"If that's what Sensei wants then I can get it done~"
I run my hand through his hair. He stops and looks up at me still with his tongue out on my wet shirt.

"Get it done? By who? Only I'm allowed to tease you Y/n."
He pulls me up suddenly and I find myself on his chest.

"Pretend to be asleep."
He laid back with me laying on his chest facing the other side.

I was confused for a second until I hear the door creak and shut my eyes.

"He's-. . . What are you doing Satoru?"
Shoko-san came out and saw us.

"Oh, she was so worried that she passed out. Don't worry I'll take care of her. How's Nanamin?"
He rubs my back.

"Oh Okay. Kento's out of danger for now. Let him rest. His right side was completely burned. I did what I could. If you need me I'm in my office."
The sound of her heels faded away. She perhaps explained it while walking away. I know how hard it is to talk to someone after their loss or something painful so she probably didn't want to stay back and hide her emotions. Because I was doing the same.

But the relief of hearing that he's alive hit harder than I had expected. I did let go of myself and fell asleep in his arms.

"Y/n!"
Someone called out my name.

I felt something soft near my hand and grabbed it by instinct.

"Oi-! Stop pulling Itadori's hair Y/n!"
I was yelled at first thing in the morning by Megumi.

"Huh!?"
I look down and it was him indeed. I instantly let go of him.

"HAHA- Y/n's gone crazy! That was fun to watch!"
Nobara was almost crying because of laughing.

Why is everyone in my room-?

Wait why aren't I in my room!?