♥PART 3♥

At night ridhima returned home and the scene in front of her make her shock.

Her father is continuously shouting for help because her mother locked herself in room and started to hang up with fan. She hurriedly ran to window and begged to her mother to stop.

Mom what are you doing please stop.

ridhima said to her mother who is adjusting rope in her neck

Why you are pretending that you care. If you cared for me then you had been married till now.

saying this anita took a stool and places it under fan

anita what are you doing please come out

Raj plead to anita who is paying no heed to their words

its all because of you,if you had supported me in past than this would not had happened . now i am going. you live with your daughter happily.

saying this she started to push stool

mom i agree to marry please stop.

listening this anita become happy and remove rope from her neck.

see i told you na my daughter loves me a lot. i will call kabirs parent. ridhima tommorow groom family is coming. i want you to look perfect. raj you come with me i will give you list of things to buy.

saying this she call kabirs mom and went from there

ridhima i had alredy told you to not agree with your mother. now see what she is doing.

her father give her sad look

dad its my destiny.

saying this she ran to her room

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS MARRIAGE WITHOUT CONSENT OF CHILDREN IS NORMAL IN OUR CULTURE. IN BOTH PAKISTAN AND INDIA ALSO. MANY PARENTS DONT ASK THEIR CHILD ABOUT THEIR CONSENT BUT ITS TOTALLY WRONG. EVERYONE HAS RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEIR THOUGHTS. SAME HAPPENS IN TODAY EPISODE. RIDHIMA MOTHER EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAILED HER AND RIDHIMA BEING A NORMAL GIRL ALSO AGREES.