♥PART 5♥

Ridhima looked at her best friend sejal who is teasing her. She remembers her moments with her best friend.

FLASHBACK

Hey, don't judge me. You're the person wearing a sweater when it's summer!"

Sejal said to me because i had taunted her on her yellow dress in which she is looking like banana. 🍌

It's not my fault! My parents are complete lunatics

I gave her reason for my bad mood

"Damn, what did your parents do to you this morning?

She asked me excitedly because she enjoy our daily banter

Two words. Arranged. Marriage."

I told her while mimicking my mom.

"Oh, so you finally had THE TALK. Oh how i remember my sister having this talk. You know she almost killed someone?"

Sejal said me.

But your sister didn't end up getting an arranged marriage..?

I asked her

"Yeah, but that was only because she decide to run away from home and marry her boyfriend who's a drummer of a stupid band!! And now my parents won't even talk with her.

-------------------------------------------------

RIDHIMA POV:

My life had changed completely in these days. I still remember that day when

FLASHBACK START

"AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?

Ridhima yelled at her mother in shock. How would she even consider the idea? It was complete madness! The idea alone made me want to kill someone

"Yes an arranged marriage."

My mother replied. She said it so naturally, as if it were normal.

"BUT WHY?"

I knew I shouldn't be screaming at my mom because she gave birth to me, but I couldn't restrain myself. This crossed the line.

"I do not understand why you are so mad. You have always known that you were gonna get an arranged marriage."

FLASHBACK END

My mom was right about that. I will have to do an arrange marriage. Kabir is totally opposite of me. His thoughts are clearly different from me. And her mom behaviour was very suspicious. I dont understand why mom cant see this. Tomorrow is my wedding. Yes you heard right my wedding. Because of kabir transfer we have to marry in intimate ceremony. No rituals were done. I think i dont deserve happiness. Tomorrow i am going to become mrs ridhima kabir sharma. Ahh i hate this.

-----------------------------------------
GUYS FIRST I HAD THOUGHT TO START WEDDING SCENES FROM MONDAY BUT AFTER YOUR COMMENTS I THOUGHT I WILL HAVE TO FOCUS ON  AFTER MARRIAGE SCENES. SO I UPDATED.