♥PART 8♥

Raj: you bastard who dare you to marry my daughter without our permission.😡

Vansh: oh please uncle what had happened if i asked your permission. You had simply denied and i had to run away with the bride.😕

Kabir: what is happening here. Mom i was the one whom ridhima had to marry. What this man is doing here instead of me?😫

Anupriya: kabir dont cry my dear. Anita what is happening here. I had trust you and you betrayed me.

Anita: anupriya you are taking me wrong. I had no idea about this. I dont know how this man replaced kabir. But you dont worry only 4 rounds are done. Kabir beta come and marry ridhima.

Raj: anita are you mad. Ridhima is half married. How can you?

Anita:so what. We dont know this man. How can we handle our ridhima to him.

Vansh: sorry to interrupt family drama but mom by law dont you think you are doing wrong. And you mr kabutar stop monkeying here and there. Now she is my wife and you all cant do anything.

Priest: varjaman please see here. Bride is fallen unconscious.

Everyone look towards the mandap and found ridhima fainted.

Raj: ridhima wake up dear. What happens to you.

Anita: all this is happening because of him(pointing towards vansh). Kabir you are an inspector na. Arrest him.

Anupriya and kabir look towards each other shockingly.

Anupriya: um um woh i think we should leave.

Raj: what are you saying behn ji.

Anita: kabir beta pick up ridhima and takes round.

Raj: but she is unconscious.

Anita: so what. And ridhima also knows that she was going to marry kabir.

Vansh: uff mom by law first of all i am married to your daughter and second thing he cant arrest me because he is an oridinary police constable(hawaldar😂). How can he arrest me "VANSH RAISINGHANIA"

-----------------