Chapter II

It was just Lauren's third day, and here she was, a target for assault by the masculine ones in her class. It was not surprising on how Bruce was still trying to pry an answer on why Lauren had a cut and a healed bruise.

"Hola Lauren." Bruce teased in a mocking manner, standing in front of Lauren as she tried to enter the classroom. They had just finished doing an activity outside the classroom, and now making their way inside.

Lauren on the other hand kept her head low, eyes on her book as she ignored Bruce. Lauren had no time to deal with guys like him, and he just doesn't get it.

"You should learn the rules around her chica." Bruce chuckled, before he nodded at his fellow jocks who were by the lockers behind the raven.

"Excuse me." Lauren muttered, not looking up from the book she was reading.

"Excuse me." Bruce mocked.

"Let me in." One of their classmates said, as Bruce did.

"Is he serious?" Camila asked, looking at Bruce who was still annoying Lauren from a distance.

"It's best if we don't mind him." One of her classmates told her before walking inside the room. Camila on the other hand scoffed in disbelief.

"You're all gonna turn blind eye on this?" Camila asked, glancing at Dinah who was practically telling her to keep quiet as she took a few things from her locker.

"Not you too." Camila shook her head.

"I don't want to get involved." Dinah shook her head.

"If Austin and Alex were here they'd meddle." Camila thought, but they weren't. The two were currently on basketball practice.

"Excuse me." Lauren tried once again.

"Eyes up here." Bruce said, hovering above Lauren.

"You stubborn shit." Bruce scoffed before he quickly tried to grab Lauren's book.

Gasps escaped the rest of the class' lips when Lauren quickly avoided Bruce's hand and lifter her book up. Once the jock was stunned, Lauren took the time to just walk away from him and the classroom.

"She definitely got expelled." Bruce stated, shaking his head as he walked inside.

"She literally embarrassed Bruce." One of the murmuring students said.

"Trouble." Dinah whispered, while Camila shook her head. Dinah didn't even see the incident.

"Judgements." Camila replied.

"Where is she going?" Camila muttered a bit loud.

"Walz, we don't know her." Dinah sighed.

"That doesn't mean she's bad." Camila pointed out, watching the raven who was walking the hallway with her hands on the pocket of her leather jacket.

"We don't even know why she transferred here in the middle of the year." Dinah added

"Still doesn't mean she's bad." Camila chuckled.

"Chancho, she literally dissed Bruce, how is that not bad?" Dinah informed her again.

"Do you really want to believe what the rumors states rather than knowing her?" Camila asked, shaking her head at her best friend.

"I don't get what you see in her. I mean look at her, cutting classes." Dinah shook her head.

"She's something else." Camila whispered, watching Lauren who sat down by the bench, instead of going to class.