Chapter IV

"No! You don't understand Principal Stinson! That girl broke my boy's hand! She's a troublemaker! She should be expelled, I'm sure that's why she's thrown here. She was expelled in her old school." Mrs. Santos exclaimed.

"With all due respect Ma'am, your accusation is wrong on so many levels. First, she did not break your son's arm. Second, she is not a troublemaker. Your son and his friends are the triggers, and started the trouble. Third, it's not right to assume a student should be expelled for defending herself. Fourth, we do not accept expelled students." Ms. Rio explained, taking Principal Stinson by surprise as the students listened by the corridor.

"Oh wow. Ms. Rio is on Lauren's side." Austin smiled.

"Because Lauren is indeed innocent." Camila smiled in satisfaction, while Dinah and Alex listened carefully.

"She didn't even have the decency to talk to them in private." Austin chuckled.

"Like mother, like son." Camila joked, earning a laugh from the older one.

"How are you even sure that Luis is at fault? He's not like that!" Mrs. Santos yelled.

"Ah, her faith in her son is too much." Alex laughed.

"Because we have the incident recorded. Please follow me to my office so we can talk it out." Principal Stinson stated.

"If that video shows that she is at fault, I want her expelled!" Mrs. Santos said.

"If that's the case..." Principal Stinson trailed off.

"If your son is at fault, I will expel him." Principal Stinson said.

"You sure have faith." Mrs. Santos stated.

"Mrs. Santos, I appreciate your concern with your son. But you did rudely walk in here and created a scene unannounced. You even accused my student, challenged me to an expelling situation. I know my students well, and I have my whole faith in her." Principal Stinson said.

"So, is it a deal? If Luis here is the victim, Lauren shall be expelled. If Lauren is the victim, your son will be expelled." Principal Stinson said, looking at Luis and his mother.

"Ok-"

"No mom, don't." Luis shook his head.

"Why? Are you not confident in yourself son?" Mrs. Santos asked.

"And the truth will be revealed." Austin chuckled.

"It's not that. It's just, it feels like a gamble." Luis nervously said.

"Honey, if it wasn't your fault. You should be confident."

"Just don't take the deal." Luis sighed, before they walked towards the way to the office.

"I have my faith in you Luis. It's a deal principal." Mrs. Santos said.

"Alright students, enough commotion. Get back in class." Ms. Rio announced as they walked inside the room.

"Eh, class is about to end in 15 minutes anyways. Dismissed." Mr. Lennon chuckled, wanting to hear about the commotion followed by the other students in class.

It was funny how half of her classmates were already scattered along the hallway, while some were even brave enough to go near the Principal's Office.

"Oh. Goodbye Santos." Camila chuckled, as she grabbed her things.

"You really think he'll be expelled?" Bruce said in amusement.

"I know he'll be expelled." Camila said sternly.