New things! Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Finally have a chance to update! FINALLY! I've worked on homework non-stop since I've gotten home from school, and I just now finished! 

In terms of interestingness, I don't really have much to say for this entry. Nothing too thrilling happened today at school. Just work. Lots of it. And I have two quizzes tomorrow. Yippee. On the bright side, I finally have a title and cover to go with it! Thanks mockingjay!

I don't know if I want to say "hopefully" that something exciting happens tomorrow so I can update this with more news other than "oh I have a cover!", but at the same time, I don't particularly like it when things happen to me because it's horrifying. 

See, this isn't some character writing in a journal. It's me. Everything that I write in here actually happened. Which is freaky.  I try to update with each thing that happens, but if I don't have access to a computer I won't be. On the very off chance that I'll be writing and something happens to me, wait, I don't want to go there. Nevermind.

Also, if anyone's wondering why I don't type in a blog instead of on Wattpad, it's because my school blocks blogs of all sorts so I wouldn't be able to update nearly as frequently.